**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CEO luck does exists.

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
Hey guys, just sharing what happened to me today, only had 302 units so I figured what the hell and then bang, this girl appeared.

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Gildenlow said:

It was really a nice surprise, more so after testing her, the damage output is really nice

Has winter soldier not suffered enough :/
    Apparently so much that even Kabam referenced it in the Abyss of Legends Announcement!
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Congrats!!!!
    Send me some of that luck for the Nova crystal...I want him, no matter what.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited January 2020

Congrats!!!!

I'm not religious, but I bless you with all the power of belief in me. Good luck man, he's an awesome character.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★

I got this myself :) first time ever getting the 6* feature. Now I gotta figure out what exactly her niche is.
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    ẞlооd said:

Congrats!!!!

I'm not religious, but I bless you with all the power of belief in me. Good luck man, he's an awesome character.
    May I have one of your epic blessings on the Nova crystals as well lmao
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    Too bad any bleeders make easy fights lol
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    soon she will be in the balance champion list
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    something similar happened to me as well,my first featured 5* in over 4 years