**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Squirrel Store

Is there a bug or something in the store ?
After I buy all the items in there, I’m at 942k something. I’ve asked some friends and they will be at 981k or so. Thanks 🙏

Comments

• Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Any proof?
  • Options

Like this ?
  • Options
    Are you saying there will not be anything left to buy in the Store ? (Have to be Uncollected in order to spend the max 1.0 mil acorns that Store offers).

Or that you don’t have enough acorns yet to buy more stuff (then earn more acorns, Acorn Calendars will be giving acorns all month long, as well as Acornucopia Master/Epic Quests rest of the month).
  • Options
    After I’ll buy the 6* shards, the store is empty for me. I’ve bought everything, but 6* shards.
  • Options
    Is that pic of 6* Shards the ONLY item left for you to buy ??
    If so, did you just purchase some stuff recently beforehand too ? (could be that your “Acorn Spend event just hasn’t refreshed with your most recent purchase yet, try restarting game, etc, etc)
  • Options
    Yes, 6* shards is the only thing to buy for me. I’ve restarted the game plenty of times.
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    You sure that's everything? It adds up to exactly 1 Million. Maybe you haven't bought all the 4 Star Signature stones, since it has a purchase limit of 35.
  • Options
    I’ll wait till is almost over and see then. Thanks.
  • Options
    Acorn Store list ...

• Options
    Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 80
    Ok I'm not uncollected. Do I bother collecting acorns after I've cleaned out store plus no chance to claim anything after 350,000. Do we get to use acorns on something else
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★

Ok I'm not uncollected. Do I bother collecting acorns after I've cleaned out store plus no chance to claim anything after 350,000. Do we get to use acorns on something else

At the moment nope. Just the ones from the Acorn store. I do hope they refresh the store or add some additional rewards for players who have them in the overflow, mid way or towards the end of the event.
  • Options
    UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    I just checked it myself it’s 1 mil exactly at my side after I’ll buy all in store, no less