**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Comment your best pulls here

Here's mine

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

He was my last amazing pull.
  • BsnskaBsnska Posts: 16
    I got at least a four star Hyperion after 2 yrs of playing.
    So happy
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★

• That's Nuts
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★

• NikoBravo said:

What!!! That's lucky
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★

NikoBravo said:

What!!! That's lucky
    He’s one of my favorites to use now.

• Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    I pulled a 5 star skill gem from an AG from the GGC then pulled a nick Fury from my 5* the next day so I'm pretty happy with that
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    5 star havok
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020

Pretty happy with this, even unawakened he’s still a banger of a champion.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Last 3 5 stars have been cull, human torch, and ghost rider.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Pulled 15k 6* shards from 1 GGC.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Duped my 5* M.O.D.O.K a few days ago. That was nice. Seeing him get 2 defender kills in the AW; Priceless.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

• GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

Just one cristal
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Pulled two of the new champions from the basic crystal: 5* Vision Aarkus and 4* BWCV.
    Pulled 5* Stark Spidey in between. Pulled 5* Sunspot and 4* Sunspot - twice, like how long is he in the basic pool? Still no Warlock though but I can't really complain. Oh and after Sunspot 5* Colossus. That's right, four god tier 5* in a row. I'm so getting 5 Groots after this...

/end shameless bragging post
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Blade, star lord.
  • Cx8Cx8 Posts: 77

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Too many to count these days but my last 2 6* pulls

Sunspot followed by sunspot

• WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    I had a pretty good pull when I was 16. The first is always one to remember.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    There's been quite a few. Been playing for a while. What comes to mind is opening one single crystal on the last day of the original blade featured and getting him. I also had some amazing back to back pulls. Shortly after.. pulled 5* GR, then immediately duped on the next crystal. Same with Corvus after he was released into the basic. Pulled, duped..back to back. Recently.. I did that again..this time with 6* Ghost 😎
  • bigchungus21_bigchungus21_ Posts: 53
    First 6*
  • Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
    Kabam gave us 10k 5* shards as christmas gift, I got medusa, then in gcc got a cosmic awakening, now she's rank 4 awakened, my last 3 5* crystals in order: ghost, thing and storm. I think it kinda lucky, because storm was a new one and did a roll over from old man Logan (I already have him awakened) I only have the ghost one, I