**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you cavalier or uncollected? Post your progress!

carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Vote away! Let's see who has reached how far in the game.

Are you cavalier or uncollected? Post your progress! 251 votes

I'm Cavalier.
64%
DNA3000GamerVdh2008Jh_DezMcord11758Whododo872danielmathJOHNOSA1995ShrimkinsThe_OneGarryDKMegaSkater67ChadhoganTimone147xNigSaiyanLosspikRazorDevilmmmbanyasNifz 161 votes
I'm Uncollected.
30%
PantherusNZSnakeEyes69PiviotadqqedfyvrAjay121phillgreenGAM3RGUYTerraMonto_Carlos28LibralonixWoody_federDOKTOROKTOPUSStingerbkF317solopoloBatman_26_2019p01arisDatman257cx23433Gustavo20 76 votes
I'm not uncollected yet, but progressing.
5%
therealspidermanBowTieJohnFrozen_Phoenix9LilcaineTheInfintyUltraeggSpideyFunkolowlevelplayerH_I_ZLucifer1810Brushluanamenderspoodermann1Gardener 14 votes

Comments

• carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
    I'm Cavalier.

I am 2 paths away from Elder's Bane.

Good luck! I know you'll succeed!
    I'm Cavalier.

Been cavalier within a week of it becoming available. Anybody that can try it (as in it’s available to play), I encourage you to try! It’s hard, but not terrible, and it’s so worth it!

6.2, on the other hand...

I did 6.2 when it came out with Magik. Champion boss was horrible. At least I have 5/65 Doom now, but I'm not touching 6.2 for now! Lol.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I'm Cavalier.
    Sunspot said:

Been cavalier within a week of it becoming available. Anybody that can try it (as in it’s available to play), I encourage you to try! It’s hard, but not terrible, and it’s so worth it!

6.2, on the other hand...

I did 6.2 when it came out with Magik. Champion boss was horrible. At least I have 5/65 Doom now, but I'm not touching 6.2 for now! Lol.
    Same here. I made it through, but exploration can wait. For a LONG time, thank you very much
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I'm Cavalier.
    6.1 100 precent now working on 6.2 100 precent
    6.3 just 1 run
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I'm Uncollected.
    Act 5 completed.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I'm Uncollected.
    Act 5 completed and 5.1 almost 100%. My 5* luck has been kinda meh, so can't get Cavalier anytime soon.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I'm Uncollected.
    Haven't even started 5.3
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I'm Cavalier.
    On 2 different accounts....
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    I'm Uncollected.
    80% of act 5, just need to do the hardes paths and 5.2 and 5.4
  • I'm Cavalier.
    6.3 completion, working on 6.1 exploration and V1 exploration
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I'm Cavalier.
    6.3 completion
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I'm Cavalier.
    Everything released so far is 100%. Abyss will probably be a while but ready for 6.4
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    I'm Cavalier.
    I’ve punched way above my weight with the help of unitman, and now I’m working on act 5 exploration
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    I'm Uncollected.
    Currently working on 5.3 exploration hoping for a gem I can use. 6 more paths for that, then I'm going for Cav. Don't have the best roster for it but it should be doable with a bit of arena grinding as backup.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    I'm Cavalier.
    I've had the cav title a while but I've not got a deep enough roster for a cheap clear of 6.2 I want to do it as cheaply as possible so I have no problem waiting till I have some of the newer champs that will save me resources.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I'm Uncollected.
    Uncollected, with 44% completion to Cavalier ._.
    (Currently working through 5.4)
    I'm Cavalier.
    Thi101 said:

Uncollected, with 44% completion to Cavalier ._.
    (Currently working through 5.4)

You'll do great :)
    I'm Cavalier.

Cavalier. Stuck on Champion. I have Sym sup. at R4, just trying to get more points in MD.

You should watch Dork Lessons vid about the champion. Very informative friend :)
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    I'm Uncollected.
    Working on Elder's Bane now until I pull 5* Wasp for my Ghost then going to make the push for Cavalier
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I'm Uncollected.
    Uncollected since about an year. Only done a single run through.
    Am on 6.1.2 story wise but I'm building roster before pushing further
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Where’s legend vote🤪
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm Cavalier.
    2 accounts.
    1 cavalier and 1 uncollected. Neither elders bane
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I'm Uncollected.
    Dęłtå said:

Where’s legend vote🤪

Legend is a showoff title and offers no boost to rewards (like daily/4 hour)
    Cavalier/Uncollected boosts available offers and daily/4 h in a way Legend does not.
    Cavalier>UC>Legend
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I'm Cavalier.
    They should have made cavalier require a 6.2 completion. 6.1 is easy, but it takes some skill and a decent roster to beat the champion in 6.2.

Would have made it a more worthy challenge.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    I'm Cavalier.
    I've been stuck on 6.2.6 for months now. Got SymS to R5 and will R5 BWCV soon and then I will get back around to it, I suppose. Used the time to explore Variants 2-4.