**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T4CC trade in crystals

Hi kabam.
How about changing the T4CC trade in crystals for a T4CC selector instead? Keep it at a 3 for 1 ratio but just let us at least select what class we would like.

Thanks

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Good suggestion - wrong forum :smile:
    Best to post this in the suggestions forum
  • CreditzCreditz Posts: 53
    Ok, thanks for the reply
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

9 for 1. Final offer.

Seriously though, I will pass this on to the Team, but don't get your hopes up too quickly. Those T4CC Selectors are meant to be rare.

Yeah but over time all Rare things start to become more Common then new Rare thing replace them, I think this would be a really good idea for this point in the game. Even if it were slowly released, say it was only available for Cavalier Players then 6 Months to 1 Year later have it given to Uncollected Players as well. It'd be a nice bit of Natural Progression for one of the Game's Basic Functions being Rank Up Resource Collection.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276

9 for 1. Final offer.

Seriously though, I will pass this on to the Team, but don't get your hopes up too quickly. Those T4CC Selectors are meant to be rare.

5 for 1 and I'll throw in a couple of T1As.
    Hi miike.

Any update on this maybe?

Something that could be added in to the sigil?
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    3 is way too much. That would be cool to have the option but I would rather wait than trade in any t5cc. Eventually they will become normalize and you'd be missing on way too much prestige if you're trading them in, even at a 2:1 ratio.
    3 for a selector is better than 3 for a random class out of 5 in the crystal
  • @Kabam Miike since you reply here why silence to various approaches over the last months to get an answer if we can sell t4cc soon for t5cc fragments? It's about time for it and it must not be a permanent thing I remember that t4bc were also sellable for a short period and then it took again some time for the permanent option 🤔

I just hate to waste resources and opening crystals for a specific class often results in another overflowing were maybe no good Champs are available 🤷‍♂️ and the 3:1 trade in is also a huge waste

Yes please when can we see t4cc sell for t5cc...? The game has progressed to the point of seeing t6 catas needed for r3 6*. The threshold of t5cc being super rare is slowly passing, but we are seeing it pass none the less. Act 6 is throwing t5cc around like hot cakes.

Please pass on the idea atleast @Kabam Miike
    Don't hijack posts just because a mod has replied to it!
  • frunderfrunder Posts: 63
    2;1 ratio
  • B4C0NB4C0N Posts: 8
    Why not just allow us to sell them now for t5cc shards?
  • rezrez Posts: 4
    definitely need to sell the cata4 ... now we all have inventories full of unopened crystals waiting to sell them