**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't gain Power burn buff with Voodoo's L2 after patch. [Resolved]

Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
They did fix Voodoo's triggering MD using L2, but now it doesn't work anymore. Couldn't convert any buff nor Loas from the enemy. My voodoo is awakened and I tried against several different enemies, none had immunities or anything odd. Can provide video if needed, but it's fairly easy for everyone to see this bug
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• InjusticeInjustice Posts: 38
    Same issue, tested 20+ SP2s on winter soldier with duped voodoo. Winter soldier had 10+ loas on him the whole time. On even combo, it mostly converted 1 Loa to powerburn sometimes 2 Loa to powerburn but never 3. It should be 3 at all times with even combo.

On odd combo, it mostly converted none or 1 to power leak debuff. It's only a 50% chance, but I was expecting at least 1 to 2 most the time.

So the conversion of Loas into buffs on Voodoo's L2 is bugged
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    confirmed Voodoo signature ability on even combo's is bugged ... when doing an SP2 ending on even combo, it should be able to convert all 3 LOA's into power burn --- per sig ability should be 100% ability accuracy.

Really wish one of my main go to attackers would stop getting bugged differently every single update.
  • LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Posts: 41
    Is the sp1 still wokring properly?
  • Shady4Shady4 Posts: 48
    He is also not stacking Loas nearly as much. Tested in 15+ fights.
  • The loa stacking seems fine to me, the lvl2 is definitely bugged tho
  • Shady4Shady4 Posts: 48
    Ive fought Thanos 4x since updating. He has only stacked Loas once in those 4 fights.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. I'm sorry that you all are getting some issues with Doctor Voodoo's Special 2, and we passed this information along to the team. I'll post in here as soon as I have more info. Thanks!
  • jarredsaylesjarredsayles Posts: 14
    Seems to me he's stacking loas as usual. His L1 is converting loas 100% but his L2 is converting loas at random. Sometimes it's all, sometimes 1 or 2, sometimes none. This is bs. He's my go-to champ!!!
  • LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Posts: 41
    Just tested twice and his L2 seems to be working properly again after maintenance

Can someone else please confirm my findings?
  • jarredsaylesjarredsayles Posts: 14
    Confirmed! DV's L2 is working properly now.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Yup. That was a really fast fix, didn't expect it to be addressed that soon!
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone! As you've noticed, we were able to get this fix out with 13.1, so you're good to go. Thanks for hanging in there while we worked on this!
This discussion has been closed.