**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any of my 5 stars worthwhile to rank up?

I
have had some pretty bad luck with 5 stars, I'm now struggling to become uncollected after not playing the game for 2-3ish years and just now coming back. I bought a doom crystal in the hopes my luck would turn around and I'd get him (my favorite character) but I got Falcon instead (lmao). Any of my current 5 stars even worth wasting my precious rank up materials on?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't take any of them past r3, but at your level, certainly you can win a lot of fights with those. HB is going to get buffed somehow, so he might actually turn out ot be great. If it were me, I'd dump my resources into the 40star BWCV, Fury, Medusa, and (if awakened) Void. And put as many sig stones into Omega Red as you can. He'll carry you through a lot of content.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Hawkeye done wonders for me and Yellow jacket is one of my favourite champs to play out of personal preference
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Hawkeye is good.

I would rank him
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    R5 Guillotine. her sig is really great (lifesteal) and she has a really solid damage output (technically infinite in regards to her third consuming all souls and dealing 2% direct damage for each. also her heal reversal is really useful against any regen champ
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    H_I_Z said:

R5 Guillotine. her sig is really great (lifesteal) and she has a really solid damage output (technically infinite in regards to her third consuming all souls and dealing 2% direct damage for each. also her heal reversal is really useful against any regen champ

She's a great champ for lower-end content but is seriously gimped by her limited ability to gain soul charges
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Alyzan said:

I wouldn't take any of them past r3, but at your level, certainly you can win a lot of fights with those. HB is going to get buffed somehow, so he might actually turn out ot be great. If it were me, I'd dump my resources into the 40star BWCV, Fury, Medusa, and (if awakened) Void. And put as many sig stones into Omega Red as you can. He'll carry you through a lot of content.

I'm thinking my next r5 4 star would either be undubed Void or BWCV, fury isnt awakened yet and neither is my Medusa so I feel either of those first 2 is a good bet. I just only have one purple t4 cc but 4 green t4 ccs so I think I might take void up in a couple days as hes pretty useful unduped. Then I'm thinking I'll try for doom again within the next month even though I know featured 5 stars are unwise for me but I'd just really like him.
    If you are using Medusa offensively, she definitely doesn’t need her awakened ability
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye kicks a**, Power Drain on every Sp1 lets you control the fight easily. Bleed is pretty great too, though obviously against Bleed Immune Champions it's doing nothing, hopefully he'll Eventually get a Synergy that let's his Bleed Debuffs turn into Shock Debuffs when the Enemy is Bleed Immune or at least against Robots...
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Hawkeye was my 2nd 5* R4 back in the day and I used him to carry me through a lot of content.
    He’s a solid champ and if ranking him allows you to clear content that unlocks better rewards he’s well worth the investment.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye at least to r3 he is worth of it. As for the others, at r2 do their job at arena, as arena fodders. 🙂
  • With your 5* Hawkeye is worthy of R3, nice easy access to a powerful bleed and consistent power gain.

Can’t see if the Nick Fury is duped or not but either way I would look into getting him to R5 ideally. I use my sig20 as a synergy champ in Map6 every day and he gets the odd fight if I’m bored. I’m a firm believer that even your synergy champ should be at a useful power level. He’s also an amazing champ in his own right.

I wouldn’t R5 Void unduped, he really needs the dupe to get the most out of his debuffs.

BWCV is a solid R5 choice.

It’s looking like you’re shaping up to have a fairly suicides friendly front line in OR, Black Widow. I’m hoping Hulkbuster gets some immunities on account of being a 20 foot suit of armour but you never know with Kabam - iceman is still a head scratcher