**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost or Warlock to R5

So, I’m waiting on my next 6* before pulling the trigger but I’ve narrowed my next rank ups to Ghost or Warlock but I
can’t decide.

For context I have 7r2 6* and 9 R5 5*. My roster is pretty great and I don’t have many holes utility wise at this point.

*both ghost and warlock are duped

Ghost or Warlock to R5 48 votes

Warlock
39%
Hort4TensioSlashingSunsetStagedear85Grootman1294ChampioncriticLeoCruzLucasjones_98TheTalentsXdSpoodermanxD工藤峰_CHIEF1121Das_giChewie4204dlailuanamenderVeronCowabunga6HAVOC6INC_6 19 votes
Ghost
60%
GamerMagicBentonSpity68ZENLvernon15HendrossThecrusher_9756BrokenScholiaDaphboySantaGulkspaceoctopusgauravtheslayerNayeemŁŤÇX_Factor_AgentMarvzeliusMother_Flerkendot_dittoSuman_sahA 29 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    She’s the top champ in the game (in the eyes of most) and as good as warlock is she’s still better imo, and there’s a chance warlock will be nerfed (please don’t do it kabam)
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Warlock
    7 R2 6* and 9 R5 5*? How amazing is your 6* luck man? @Jerkobson
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    It’s not bad, could be better though

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Jerkobson said:

Dang dude. How in the world do you manage so many t5b & t2a?!

Jerkobson said:

Dang dude. How in the world do you manage so many t5b & t2a?!
    A combination of completing most of the content, lucky pulls, and the occasional whale out on those special deal days.

4 of those r5 5* were variant gems
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I’m a big proponent of ranking up who you like, who you use...but 6* Rank 2 unawakened Void? That’s a shocker.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Ghost for Damage, Warlock for utility
    Osfan8 said:

I’m a big proponent of ranking up who you like, who you use...but 6* Rank 2 unawakened Void? That’s a shocker.

That was a product of loving void and having some expiring t5basic. I figured I’d have him at r2 and when I dupe him awesome. I actually use him a lot unduped though, I needed a good heal reversal option.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Warlock
    Personally I would.choose Warlock I love his animations his style and he has a lot of Utility. Not forgetting he has a killer SP2