**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ghost or Warlock to R5

So, I’m waiting on my next 6* before pulling the trigger but I’ve narrowed my next rank ups to Ghost or Warlock but I
can’t decide.

For context I have 7r2 6* and 9 R5 5*. My roster is pretty great and I don’t have many holes utility wise at this point.

*both ghost and warlock are duped

Ghost or Warlock to R5 48 votes

Warlock
39%
Hort4TensioSlashingSunsetStagedear85Grootman1294ChampioncriticLeoCruzLucasjones_98TheTalentsXdSpoodermanxD工藤峰_CHIEF1121Das_giChewie4204dlailuanamenderVeronCowabunga6HAVOC6INC_6 19 votes
Ghost
60%
GamerMagicBentonSpity68ZENLvernon15HendrossThecrusher_9756BrokenScholiaDaphboySantaGulkspaceoctopusgauravtheslayerNayeemŁŤÇX_Factor_AgentMarvzeliusMother_Flerkendot_dittoSuman_sahA 29 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    She’s the top champ in the game (in the eyes of most) and as good as warlock is she’s still better imo, and there’s a chance warlock will be nerfed (please don’t do it kabam)
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Warlock
    7 R2 6* and 9 R5 5*? How amazing is your 6* luck man? @Jerkobson
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    It’s not bad, could be better though

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Jerkobson said:

Dang dude. How in the world do you manage so many t5b & t2a?!

Jerkobson said:

Dang dude. How in the world do you manage so many t5b & t2a?!
    A combination of completing most of the content, lucky pulls, and the occasional whale out on those special deal days.

4 of those r5 5* were variant gems
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I’m a big proponent of ranking up who you like, who you use...but 6* Rank 2 unawakened Void? That’s a shocker.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 ★★★★
    Ghost for Damage, Warlock for utility
    Osfan8 said:

I’m a big proponent of ranking up who you like, who you use...but 6* Rank 2 unawakened Void? That’s a shocker.

That was a product of loving void and having some expiring t5basic. I figured I’d have him at r2 and when I dupe him awesome. I actually use him a lot unduped though, I needed a good heal reversal option.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Warlock
    Personally I would.choose Warlock I love his animations his style and he has a lot of Utility. Not forgetting he has a killer SP2