**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champions you just can't get

Comments

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    5* or 6* Symbiote Supreme for me. Cannot seem to pull him, over a year now.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    I still don’t have heimdall. Also I never got Thor JF
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Aegon I’m just waiting on him
  • mmmpunchmmmpunch Posts: 102
    One word

Hyperion
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    blade and ghost
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Been waiting on a domino for a long time now
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Quake quake and quake
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I have NF dupe, Corvus, Sparky, Quake. Domino, BWCV, Stealthy, Sunspot and Warlock but I just cant seem to get hype
  • Still don't have CAIW above a 3*!
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    A 4* Sentinel. Please. I. Need. A. Bloody. 4. Star. Sentinel. Please
  • dramaking122dramaking122 Posts: 84
    I have been play for 5 years now and I always wanted a star lord and still didn’t get one to this day still trying for him tho
  • TheRayBentonTheRayBenton Posts: 10
    Been playing for a year but still haven't pulled Rogue
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    For the looooooooongest time, Domino evaded me. Couldn't even pull her as a 3 Star.

Finally got her on the Eve of New Year. As a 5 Star.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    I can’t seem to get stark spidey higher than a 3* 😭😭😭 maxed him out so I don’t feel left out 😞
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
    Captain Marvel Movie, man, all the people have her except me...
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    One word answer...DOOM!
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,248 ★★★★
    5* GhostRider, Ghost, Red Hulk, Nick Fury, Thing.. most of the new champions.. 5* Dr Doom, Humor Torch, Invisible Woman, Mr Fantastic, Annihilus, etc.
  • HellCat07HellCat07 Posts: 57
    I have lower star versions of most characters, but cannot pull a 5* cosmic to save my life.
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    iceman in 4/5* version... but will get him from arena
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Quake CMM Medusa Hyperion. Ironically I have no poison immune cosmics at R5..
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Corvus, don’t even have him as a 4*.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Somehow I missed 5* star Lord. He's been in the crystal since 5*s were introduced, still don't have him (not that he's very relevant now). Wouldn't mind a 5* GR either so I don't have to bring a 4* to war for synergy (also becoming irrelevant).
  • Corvus. I have been playing right after he came out and have around 730k rating and I still dont have a 4 star version let alone a 5 star and a 6 star

Same boat with Corvus. Been playing for over 3 years and the best I have is a maxed 3*. He's that ever elusive champ I just can't seem to get above 3*
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Latest 2019 Champs... I want 5*Warlock, bad, I have enough to rank 4 and awaken him, I have almost everyone else in 3* fun to play w but I want atleast a 4* sunspot and elsa,
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    It took my 4 years to attain 4* drax and i have half of my 4*s maxed out. So following the same trend, it will be a few more years until i add the 5* to my roster
  • AntSeekAntSeek Posts: 12
    Gulk and Void. Every time I see them on the reel I get a troll roll
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Took me over two years two get 5* Blade. Am still missing Guillotine 2099, Symbiote Supreme and Captain Marvel Movie. Those are the last three I need.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★

I still don’t have heimdall. Also I never got Thor JF

You should be thankful u never got Jane Foster , I pulled her 3 times as a 6* , trust me , it hurts to see that 10k 6* shards get you a sig 40 6* trash. ( I like how she looks though, but not her abilities..not..her..abilities.. )