**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sentinel

XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Yesterday, I got lucky and pulled this guy from a 5* crystal. I’ve been testing him out and decided to r3 him. I’m honestly surprised I don’t see more people playing him, he seems pretty great to me so far. But, the question is: If I can get him to r4, will I be set for variant 3? I know that he’s an absolute beast for V3, but I’m not sure if a r4 is enough to carry me through it. I’m pretty good at getting his charges up quickly, so that considered, do you think he’d be able to get me through it?

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    He can destroy a good portion of variant 3 but you will still want to bring some tech backup.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Dshu said:

He can destroy a good portion of variant 3 but you will still want to bring some tech backup.

I also have a r3 duped Stark Spidey, but I’m not great at playing him.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    He done my %70 exploration with 4* maxed. Mine is awakened and he was getting charges faster. R4 5* will just shred it don’t worry.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    I brought my 6star to rank 2 unawakened. He's an absolute animal. I love the guy. Massive health pool, immunities, heal block, regen, incinerate, can cause damage through block, suicide friendly, and no need for synergies.

He's a monster.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    R4 can absolutely do it.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Take him to R5. He helps a ton in V2 and V3
    Thanks for the input everyone, I just took him in to v3 at r3 to test him out, and I’m certain he’ll demolish it at r4. Once I get the t4cc and a couple more t2a I’ll r4 him.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    No regrets

No regrets

That’s awesome. Maybe I’ll r5 him one day, but I’ve got a few other really good options.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    He's awesome, great pull. He's a tank and hits like a tank. Try get him awakened too, it helps him reach his 100 analysis charges quicker. Not to mention poison and bleed immunity. Once he gets to 100 charges, his incinerates DESTROYS. My Sentinel is a beast. I would take him to rank 4 for now and when he gets awakened, i would rank 5 him.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Sentinel is by far one of my favorite champs in the game, and in my mind one of the most useful as well.