**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any updates on HulkBuster?

Is there any updates on his re-work? I have overflow of Tech T4C and will get expired in two weeks......Hopefully I could have some solid disclosed updates on him to give me sufficient confidence to rank him up....

i.e. If he could only reach OML/Colossus-like Semi-God Tier, I won’t consider to spend time/resources on him =[

Comments

• WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    edited January 2020

I hope they gonna rename him havokbuster
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    There's A LOT of potential that can happen but I would rather temper any and all expectations until the end result
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I'd love to see a different spin on his current signature. So instead of more amor when fury is triggered instead you have AAR and powerlock . Similar to Medusa's armor shatter on robots so that fury is punished by abilities and power being shut down for the duration of the fury. That would be a true hulk buster.
  • mmmpunchmmmpunch Posts: 102
    Who's the other champion that's supposed to get a buff with HulkBuster?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    mmmpunch said:

There hasn't a second announced but based on the polls the second would automatically be DD
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    mmmpunch said:

Rumors were netflix daredevil but nothing is confirmed
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

mmmpunch said:

There hasn't a second announced but based on the polls the second would automatically be DD
    Based on votes it should be DD but they also normally buff two champs of the same class. After DD in votes was OG Iron Man so we'll see. Maybe they'll only buff HB who knows.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    It would be nice if he got a certain advantage to all of the hulks in the game (Joe Fixit, Gulk, Rulk, Shehulk and Hulk) like Venom does with spider-verse champions
  • We don't have any more information to share at this time, but we will let everyone know as soon as we do.
This discussion has been closed.