**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't pull level 6 champion

Natasha R. 2.0
I don't know if it is just me but I play everyday. I spend money on my account and I am getting frustrated because despite playing all the time, I cannot pull a level 6 champion and with the new changes I can't even earn a level 6 champion. I also can not earn level 6 crystal crystal shards because I can't pass act 4. This is because I don't have a level 6 Champion I can't earn level 6 crystal shards because of the new changes. This is unfair you have to fix this. There are people who start the game and have level 6 Champions right away and there are people that have been cheating for years who have every level 6 Champion but I have been loyal and I have not cheated and I can't pull a Level 6 Champion by being honest. Where is the fairness there. Please fix this. Why should I keep playing if I can't progress in the game?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    All champions come out of the crystal at rank 1 level 1, that’s how the game works, none are pulled at level 6

In all seriousness, what are you expecting, you’re on act 4 and want a 6*??? You can clear act 4 with 4 stars easily, by no means do you need a 6 star, you won’t start seeing them until you become uncollected, just progress like everyone else
    Also what new changes are you on about
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    you dont need a 6* at your level!! it takes time and effort to build up the that, only after being uncollected can you start to think about 6* champions
  • The changes they made that if you are are pass act 4. On your monthly calendar you can only earn level 4 crystal shards. In the store under Squirrel store in the black iOS Market you cannot get level six shards or level five shards if you are not passed act 4.
  • And I talking about a 6 states champion not the level they come out of the crystal.
  • And you said I don't need a 6 star champion at my level. I am almost at level 50. You can only go to level 60. I've been playing for years... Again I haven't just started to play. I am the head of a alliance because I am highly ranked. Please don't tell me to earn it and to wait. I have been playing and waiting. I log in everyday. I know I can't be the only one who has been this unlucky.

And you said I don't need a 6 star champion at my level. I am almost at level 50. You can only go to level 60. I've been playing for years... Again I haven't just started to play. I am the head of a alliance because I am highly ranked. Please don't tell me to earn it and to wait. I have been playing and waiting. I log in everyday. I know I can't be the only one who has been this unlucky.

You’re honestly hilarious, this is the best joke I’ve heard in a while
  • Kurac_4Kurac_4 Posts: 13
    How are you level 50, been playing for years and still didn't complete act 4?
  • HellCat07HellCat07 Posts: 57
    Wow. I've also been playing for a while, and I am level 60, Uncollected, and I don't have any 6* yet. But I can't complain at all. You don't really need them really until act 6. 4-5* work fine in act 5. I became uncollected using primarily 4*. And you can earn 6* shards, it just takes a while. I'm about halfway to my first 6*. Maybe work on becoming uncollected first before worrying about 6*.
  • @Natasha_R_2_0 You're expectations are gonna leave you feeling down if you think you should have a 6* before getting the Uncollected title. They take awhile to earn AFTER you get that title. You won't be getting one prior. The crystals you have access to at your current progression level do not give 6* champs. The best you can hope for is to dupe a ton of 5* champs and allocate them that way, and that's a LOT of dupes (37 to be exact).

Keep ranking those 4* and 5* champs to build up your roster. This game is a marathon, not a sprint. You can't just press through everything without prior experience as to how. Sure, experienced players can build a 2nd account with speed and precision as they know what to do to get there.

If you're struggling in Act 4, that means you need to do 2 things. 1, as previously mentioned, roster building. A team of 4* R4s and R5s are more than sufficient to complete (or 5* R2s and R3s). 2, do your homework. Search for tips on the fights you're stuck on, or ask for help. There's plenty of players who would happily pass on the knowledge (and a few who will give you grief, but ignore those).

Marvel Contest of Champions is not for those who want a quick solution. It's one of its more charming traits IMHO. It's never over. New stuff monthly, and an ever evolving experience. Sure, it can feel like you'll never catch up at times. Progression plateaus are a thing. When you hit one, the best you can do is press forward and keep challenging yourself. Energy is free, items are not. So try that content that's your current road block over and over til you've mastered it and can move forward.

Don't get down on yourself because you lack the top tier of champions. I've been playing for 3 years and only have 7× of them. Some have been playing a shorter amount of time and have more. Some have been playing longer and have less. It's not just time in game, its the content you've defeated. Keep going! You'll get there in time.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    HAHAHAHA. Is it just me or is this post just straight out funny? I feel bad for you if you actually played for 'years' and stuck at level 50 and I also feel bad that it makes you feel like you are at a 'high' level because you are at a level 50 (which doesn't mean much in this game). I think you need to explore the game and see where you get the rewards and what content you have to clear in order to get the rewards you want.

Anyway, it is definitely the funniest post i have seen here.
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    You can beat act 4 with 3*....in fact, most people probably do that. On my mini account I got lucky and pulled a couple 4* out of the PHC pretty early, but still ran through the first 4 acts with mostly 3* champs, and a couple 4*.

5Gs please...God God Get a Grip Girl.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Lvernon15 said:

All champions come out of the crystal at rank 1 level 1, that’s how the game works, none are pulled at level 6

In all seriousness, what are you expecting, you’re on act 4 and want a 6*??? You can clear act 4 with 4 stars easily, by no means do you need a 6 star, you won’t start seeing them until you become uncollected, just progress like everyone else

Some of us had to complete Act 4 with 3 stars. The game is way easier now than its first days, is it not?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Why do you need a six star when you haven't even completed Act 4? I don't think I even had a five star when I completed it.

Lvernon15 said:

Some of us had to complete Act 4 with 3 stars. The game is way easier now than its first days, is it not?
    Yep, I did it with 3-30s and 1 4-40, I was one of the lucky ones, and it had much higher energy requirements and less rewards back in the day
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I’m confused. I go around and tell people that they don’t need 5 stars to get uncollected, but needing 6 stars to get conqueror is a bit extreme. Maybe we can provide more help with act 4 if you post your roster.