**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Its 2020 we need crossplay

If crossplay was introduced in this free2play game imagine the amount of players, the amount of money and all the extra things that could be added in the game making one of the top games!Imagine the possibilities ppl!This game has nothing to be jealous of other games!i have so many ideas that would make marvel richer than ever what are u dev doing??

Its 2020 we need crossplay 19 votes

Yes bring crossplay to game
31% 6 votes
No its perfect the way it is
57% 11 votes
Maybe if its done carefully
10% 2 votes

Comments

• Ps4 pc versions like dcs injustice
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Considering it’s a mobile game cross play doesn’t exactly work
  • I know thats why i am saying new versions that you can link your acc.injustice was and still is a mobligame
  • BazzaBazza Posts: 42
    The injustice mobile game and ps4 are two very different games
  • Well too bad for them.Mcoc needs a crossplay but if you cant link your acc its useless..Imagine playing in your ps4 the same game but with controller like taken or mortal kombat!I dont understand why all of you want to keep it a mobile game only.nNew players new alliances more money for marvel more bug fixes and support for us
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    So your are saying that kabam needs to create triple A fully fledged video game that would cost 60$ to get it, just only to link accounts? Did u even though just for a second before posting this thread?
    Have u even played Injustice on console and on mobile? Do u realize that those are 2 completely different games? Then u should know that injustice mobile and console games are not crossplay.
    Mcoc already has crossplay. Crossplay means that u can play same game between 2 or more different platforms simultaneously ( dungeons, aw, aq ).
    Btw if u really want to experience this game on a tv with ps4 controller u can buy Sony xperia mobile phone that has native ps4 controller support, configure inputs and screenshare phone to a tv. And u will understand why no one has done fighting game thats the same on console and mobile, because emulating touch screen controls to controller or vise versa its a finger breaking experience.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Unfortunately the OP didnt explain this well but the I have had the idea of crossplay before for MCOC please see reasoning on how it would work:

An app for PS4/XBOX would work just fine with a controller, I know because I have personally used a controller in this game on an android phone.

A Windows 10 App in the windows store would work just as well, before people say it will be hacked all windows 10 apps cannot be hacked by 3rd party injectors & would be perfectly fine.

I for one would love to be able to play on a bigger screen with a controller or keyboard the only reason I think this hasnt happened is due to the extra bugs you would find across so many more platforms as it is they can barely handle the bugs on mobile platforms
    Losspik said:

Unfortunately the OP didnt explain this well but the I have had the idea of crossplay before for MCOC please see reasoning on how it would work:

An app for PS4/XBOX would work just fine with a controller, I know because I have personally used a controller in this game on an android phone.

A Windows 10 App in the windows store would work just as well, before people say it will be hacked all windows 10 apps cannot be hacked by 3rd party injectors & would be perfectly fine.

I for one would love to be able to play on a bigger screen with a controller or keyboard the only reason I think this hasnt happened is due to the extra bugs you would find across so many more platforms as it is they can barely handle the bugs on mobile platforms

Sorry to disappoint you but windows 10 apps can be hacked, specially on a platform like windows there is not one thing u can’t hack or mod. U can even get all paid apps for free directly from windows app store with a little bit of modding. Claiming that windows apps cannot be modded its just absurd of an statement.
    If u said u played this game on controller then u should know how unintuitive it is when same button is move forward and medium attack, etc. Same goes for keyboard, u just cant make proper controls on fighting game that would work same way on touch screen or keyboard/controller and if u will change the fundamental controls on one or another u cant allow them to be on same servers, because of advantages or disadvantages.
  • Well i think mobiles will have the advantage even against pc because the controls for mobile are perfect!grafics arent!i would like to play the game as a game and not as a 'mobile game'.staying on mobile wont bring players neither events or championships and eventually it will be forgotten like so many other mobile games.If you want an ex. Go ask a friend of yours who doesnt have anything to do with mcoc and ask if he would like to play this game on mobile or ps4,xbox,pc just lie to him and see what his answer will be.Nobody takes mobile games seriously but this game is so good and wellmade it deserves to be brought on other consoles as well.
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    Anakasa said:

Well i think mobiles will have the advantage even against pc because the controls for mobile are perfect!grafics arent!i would like to play the game as a game and not as a 'mobile game'.staying on mobile wont bring players neither events or championships and eventually it will be forgotten like so many other mobile games.If you want an ex. Go ask a friend of yours who doesnt have anything to do with mcoc and ask if he would like to play this game on mobile or ps4,xbox,pc just lie to him and see what his answer will be.Nobody takes mobile games seriously but this game is so good and wellmade it deserves to be brought on other consoles as well.

The game has been out for 5 years I don't think they need to worry about being forgotten.
  • Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 ★★
    Anakasa said:

Well i think mobiles will have the advantage even against pc because the controls for mobile are perfect!grafics arent!i would like to play the game as a game and not as a 'mobile game'.staying on mobile wont bring players neither events or championships and eventually it will be forgotten like so many other mobile games.If you want an ex. Go ask a friend of yours who doesnt have anything to do with mcoc and ask if he would like to play this game on mobile or ps4,xbox,pc just lie to him and see what his answer will be.Nobody takes mobile games seriously but this game is so good and wellmade it deserves to be brought on other consoles as well.

Mobile games are so popular because they are so easy to access. All you need is a phone. If nobody takes mobile games seriously, why do some people spend tens of thousands of dollars on a mobile video game? Also, putting the game on PC is simply asking for modders and hackers to exploit it. There is a reason why emulators are against TOS. It makes it much easier to exploit the game. I also don't see the point of this game on console. The game is fine as it is. They already have enough problems with bugs on mobile. Trying to support more platforms will only make it worse. This game was designed for mobile devices, and I honestly think it should stay that way.
  • Hey guys, we don't have any plans at the moment to make the game available on PC or game consoles. However, if we happen to change our minds about that in the future, we'll be sure to let you all know.
This discussion has been closed.