**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6-Stars Discussion Thread

Comments

• R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Phantom wrote: »
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    So, after months and months of closing threads because "there's already many on the same topic", you guys make two threads for six stars?

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/16101/6-star-champions-are-coming-to-the-contest/p1
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/16207/6-stars-discussion-thread/p1

They always make 2 threads, one for an announcment and one thread for discussion.

1) No, I've only recently created a forums account, but I've still monitored the forums for cutoffs and such. They haven't always done that.

2) Why? Even if I'm wrong for the first point, why would they have started doing that in the first place? It's on the same topic, so shouldn't the second one be "spam"?

Nope, you're wrong lol. They keep announcements closed to them for all to see and add additional info if needed. Keeps us from commenting on it so all the news/announcements can be seen and aren't flooded out. Than they create a discussion thread for us to discuss what announcement they made
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    So, after months and months of closing threads because "there's already many on the same topic", you guys make two threads for six stars?

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/16101/6-star-champions-are-coming-to-the-contest/p1
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/16207/6-stars-discussion-thread/p1

They always make 2 threads, one for an announcment and one thread for discussion.

1) No, I've only recently created a forums account, but I've still monitored the forums for cutoffs and such. They haven't always done that.

2) Why? Even if I'm wrong for the first point, why would they have started doing that in the first place? It's on the same topic, so shouldn't the second one be "spam"?

One is an announcement. Is a closed thread that no one except MODs can comment on it.
    The second is a discussion thread, to avoid people from spamming the forums with multiple threads
  • Omar wrote: »
    I am a whale and unabashedly so --I've spent tens of thousand in acquiring and ranking top tier champs, opening crystals, completing lol back when it cost 5k...etc...Myself, along with many others in the big spending community, are particularly upset with this latest announcement that continues a nasty trend of devaluing in game content to promote further spending to compete. Not a bad business strategy by any means, but there is a breaking point for fans and customer's wherein the products and services start to lose all value when they can be easily replaced or manipulated. Sadly, we have reached that point.A precedent has been established where we can not trust that any type of in game accomplishment either through time spent or money spent or both, will have any value in the future. Kabam has destroyed that trust. Investing in 6 star champs just allows this company to gear up for 7 star champs a year from now, and 8 star champs after that. That's not horrible until you consider how these tiers of champs are marketed at the time as being the strongest and most viable content for the foreseeable future. We spend thousands on the crystal and then those same champs became much more easily attained or they get replaced all together. Instead of kabam innovating to keep three star, four star and five star champs valuable, say by adding in new unlockable moves or even further ranks for them to progress, the company would rather release new 200 unit crystals and another star onto future champs. All done not to offer new content (unless adding a star to current champs and allowing them to regen hits taken is very "new") but done to fill money coffers. To pressure the player base into upgrading from what they were told were valuable champs to begin with. Sad day for mcoc. @Kabam Miike

THREAD WAS CLOSED DOWN SO REPOSTING HERE

I completely understand where your frustration is coming from and I apologize that this announcement has caused it. We definitely don't mean to cause that feeling once they're released. To touch on what you've said: One of the big reasons we're adding 6-Stars to the game is so that our higher tiered players, like yourself, have the ability to keep growing beyond what you already have with 5-Stars. Same goes for the lower tier. There is a newer goal to work towards that allows for my content within the game. It's important to also remember that champions which are considered valuable are still considered so.

I understand that this may not seem like a "new" addition, but it adds more to do in the long run than what an unlockable move here or there would do. With this will come new Arenas, new crystals and new champions of higher stature. 6-Stars will also have their own unique feature in the same way 5-Stars do. This update opens doors for all players that may have seemed like there was nothing to do beyond their 5-Stars. Which in turn will have an easier time being ranked than previously due to the newest addition of these 6-Star Champions. Your 5-Stars and 4-Stars will still hold merit within the game as long as you wish them to, for use in Story, Event, Alliance Quests and Arenas.

This wasn't a means to diminish their existence, this was a means of ensuring there was more to do beyond what was already achieved and/or close to achieving. We are still also going to continue to add more quest content, and continue to improve The Contest in new ways for all of our players!

• PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    R4GE wrote: »

Nope, you're wrong lol. They keep announcements closed to them for all to see and add additional info if needed. Keeps us from commenting on it so all the news/announcements can be seen and aren't flooded out. Than they create a discussion thread for us to discuss what announcement they made
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

One is an announcement. Is a closed thread that no one except MODs can comment on it.
    The second is a discussion thread, to avoid people from spamming the forums with multiple threads

Okay, but still, why would they need two threads for the same thing? It's not important, but they close threads specifically because "there's already threads on the issue". But this is on the same issue. That's all I'm saying.

Okay, but still, why would they need two threads for the same thing? It's not important, but they close threads specifically because "there's already threads on the issue". But this is on the same issue. That's all I'm saying.

They need to have an announcement thread in the "news and annoucements" category, and a thread to discuss the changes and ask questions.
    Every game does that

They need to have an announcement thread in the "news and annoucements" category, and a thread to discuss the changes and ask questions.
    Every game does that

All I'm saying is that it's somewhat repetitive to open two threads on the same issue. Whether other games do it or not is irrelevant. It's the same issue, but with two threads. They don't have to do that. I'm not demanding that it be changed, it just seems a little off to close threads when there's more than one on a topic, but have two for every new change. I'm not thing to argue with you, it just seems repetitive to me. It doesn't need to be changed, but my opinion is that it should be. I thought we could all voice our own opinions here? Isn't that the point of the forums?
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    When they close threads and say to use one of the existing ones it's because people just rush into the forum to make a new thread when they have a question or experience something weird in the game. Instead of taking the time to actually look through the forum (at least 5 pages in the discussion section).

Everyday it's all about rank down tickets and the power gain and burn bug. There were about 5 threads on 6* the day the announcment was made when they could have just used this thread.

Every game does that

All I'm saying is that it's somewhat repetitive to open two threads on the same issue. Whether other games do it or not is irrelevant. It's the same issue, but with two threads. They don't have to do that. I'm not demanding that it be changed, it just seems a little off to close threads when there's more than one on a topic, but have two for every new change. I'm not thing to argue with you, it just seems repetitive to me. It doesn't need to be changed, but my opinion is that it should be. I thought we could all voice our own opinions here? Isn't that the point of the forums?

I'm not understanding what you're saying ... They are two different threads.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hey folks - please keep it on topic. Thanks!
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Will 6* have more unique abilities other than "adrenaline"?
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    So lemme get this straight....the community has been asking for a level cap increase and more mastery points for a YEAR....and never gets addressed

And I'd bet money that an INSANELY small portion is desiring (or atleast is ok with) 6* entering the contest (read: most don't really care for)....and those are being added in 4-5 months?

Please describe the logic in that @Kabam Miike....please

We've addressed this in the past in answering that we don't have plans to increase the level cap limit currently. And we will also not be offering more Mastery points at this time because we want Summoners to pick and choose where to focus, strategize and plan it out rather than focusing in on one to rule over them all.

I hate to nag but this right here is part of the problem and frustration many of the community have at times. Many threads and many people have requested and want this change. Most don't even want mastery points added when you increase your level just new levels or even a progressing xp bar that when filled gives us some endgame rewards. Something to build other than grinding for champs. Something to do with the useless XP boosts that are forced out to us in droves.

But this is always the answer for over a year now. Instead we get 6* which most don't want. Can't we just get some give on this one at some point and give is 10 levels with some rewards to gain mixed in that are not mastery points. Maybe change the grind up a little from just chasing a new shiny champ.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    There is too much content in this game now that does not have meaningful reward, like how impossible it is to get a 5* awakening crystal, act 5:1 and 5:2 lol, rol, none of their rewards will contribute towards the 6* and so are much less valuable now
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Timone147 wrote: »
    So lemme get this straight....the community has been asking for a level cap increase and more mastery points for a YEAR....and never gets addressed

And I'd bet money that an INSANELY small portion is desiring (or atleast is ok with) 6* entering the contest (read: most don't really care for)....and those are being added in 4-5 months?

Please describe the logic in that @Kabam Miike....please

We've addressed this in the past in answering that we don't have plans to increase the level cap limit currently. And we will also not be offering more Mastery points at this time because we want Summoners to pick and choose where to focus, strategize and plan it out rather than focusing in on one to rule over them all.

I hate to nag but this right here is part of the problem and frustration many of the community have at times. Many threads and many people have requested and want this change. Most don't even want mastery points added when you increase your level just new levels or even a progressing xp bar that when filled gives us some endgame rewards. Something to build other than grinding for champs. Something to do with the useless XP boosts that are forced out to us in droves.

But this is always the answer for over a year now. Instead we get 6* which most don't want. Can't we just get some give on this one at some point and give is 10 levels with some rewards to gain mixed in that are not mastery points. Maybe change the grind up a little from just chasing a new shiny champ.

I don't think this is nagging, thanks for providing further thoughts in a constructive manner. Raising the level cap is also something that we've discussed, but it's not our first choice for a variety of reasons. It's not easy to do, no matter how easy people may think it ought to be. So we don't have plans to do it currently. Increasing it would require compelling rewards and what we offer when you level up wouldn't scale properly in-game if we were to turn the dial to 70. (we surpassed 11 LONG ago, I could not resist a Spinal Tap reference sorrrrry!) It's also not easy to just throw certain rewards in there. You might not agree with us on that point but the balance of in-game rewards is a really tricky subject. Only a certain subset of our population is at level 60.

Even if we don't have immediate plans to do something, that does not mean that we do not EVER intend on doing it. We just want to be clear in setting expectations whenever we can. In addition to the 6-Stars, we do have a lot of cool things in the works - we've been adding something new to The Contest almost every other release, and I hope you (and your fellow players) will like what else we have up our sleeves next.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    edited August 2017
    Omar wrote: »
    I am a whale and unabashedly so --I've spent tens of thousand in acquiring and ranking top tier champs, opening crystals, completing lol back when it cost 5k...etc...Myself, along with many others in the big spending community, are particularly upset with this latest announcement that continues a nasty trend of devaluing in game content to promote further spending to compete. Not a bad business strategy by any means, but there is a breaking point for fans and customer's wherein the products and services start to lose all value when they can be easily replaced or manipulated. Sadly, we have reached that point.A precedent has been established where we can not trust that any type of in game accomplishment either through time spent or money spent or both, will have any value in the future. Kabam has destroyed that trust. Investing in 6 star champs just allows this company to gear up for 7 star champs a year from now, and 8 star champs after that. That's not horrible until you consider how these tiers of champs are marketed at the time as being the strongest and most viable content for the foreseeable future. We spend thousands on the crystal and then those same champs became much more easily attained or they get replaced all together. Instead of kabam innovating to keep three star, four star and five star champs valuable, say by adding in new unlockable moves or even further ranks for them to progress, the company would rather release new 200 unit crystals and another star onto future champs. All done not to offer new content (unless adding a star to current champs and allowing them to regen hits taken is very "new") but done to fill money coffers. To pressure the player base into upgrading from what they were told were valuable champs to begin with. Sad day for mcoc. @Kabam Miike

I completely understand where your frustration is coming from and I apologize that this announcement has caused it. We definitely don't mean to cause that feeling once they're released. To touch on what you've said: One of the big reasons we're adding 6-Stars to the game is so that our higher tiered players, like yourself, have the ability to keep growing beyond what you already have with 5-Stars. Same goes for the lower tier. There is a newer goal to work towards that allows for my content within the game. It's important to also remember that champions which are considered valuable are still considered so.

I understand that this may not seem like a "new" addition, but it adds more to do in the long run than what an unlockable move here or there would do. With this will come new Arenas, new crystals and new champions of higher stature. 6-Stars will also have their own unique feature in the same way 5-Stars do. This update opens doors for all players that may have seemed like there was nothing to do beyond their 5-Stars. Which in turn will have an easier time being ranked than previously due to the newest addition of these 6-Star Champions. Your 5-Stars and 4-Stars will still hold merit within the game as long as you wish them to, for use in Story, Event, Alliance Quests and Arenas.

This wasn't a means to diminish their existence, this was a means of ensuring there was more to do beyond what was already achieved and/or close to achieving. We are still also going to continue to add more quest content, and continue to improve The Contest in new ways for all of our players!

This doesn't make me feel any better. Just sounds like "We know what you want, so get ready for it... and oh yeah we'll eventually get to all that other stuff you've been beggin for too."

@Kabam Vydious: WHY CAN'T 6 STARS BE AN UPGRADE AGAINST CURRENT MAXED OUR 5 STARS?

SAME PLAN, EXECUTED JUST A LITTLE DIFFERENT, SATISFIES HALF THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD. (And yes, I'm yelling)
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    Wordy12 wrote: »
    Got pushed from my discussion into this thread lol

It's now been 11 days without a mod chiming in, so welcome to the bottom where good thoughts and discussions go to die and be ignored.

ha so true
  • I posted this in another thread so adding here. Absolutely nailed it Vavasour. No one wants to have to obtain the same champs again. This would also allow you to progress into 7*'s if you ever wanted to using the same logic.

When I think about 6*'s coming into this game, it really disappoints me and I know a ton of other high profile players that feel the exact way.

I do love playing this game and have done so since the beginning. One thought that I had was to make it possible to take your 5* champs to 6*. After you get them to 5/65, the next upgrade would be 6* rank 1. You can't say it's not hugely disappointing to get some amazing 5* champs and then have to get them again at 6* and start over. This game can't continue like that. It only makes sense from a progression view to do this. It gives people something to look forward to. What your doing does the exact opposite. Why not?

Dom13177
    Kabam's plan is to continue releasing a new higher star every year or so based on this pattern. So when Kabam releases 17 stars and changes the login calendar to give a 15 star with a rare chance at a 1- star every month, and all the new players realize how boring it is to use a 15 or 16 star against 1 and 2 stars, let me know how it works out.

I doubt that the game will get to 17 stars, because a mobile game living that long is unheard of. I am saying that, if the trend continues with this release, people will be able to get 4 or 5 star every month, starting in a year and a half. They'll be stuck facing one and two stars with their four and five stars. They WILL quit. Not maybe, they WILL. Don't believe me? Go play through all of Act One with your unranked four and five stars. It's not fun. You won't do it for long.
    edited August 2017
    Kabam's plan is to continue releasing a new higher star every year or so based on this pattern. So when Kabam releases 17 stars and changes the login calendar to give a 15 star with a rare chance at a 16 star every month, and all the new players realize how boring it is to use a 15 or 16 star against 1 and 2 stars, let me know how it works out.

I doubt that the game will get to 17 stars, because a mobile game living that long is unheard of. I am saying that, if the trend continues with this release, people will be able to get 4 or 5 star every month, starting in a year and a half. They'll be stuck facing one and two stars with their four and five stars. They WILL quit. Not maybe, they WILL. Don't believe me? Go play through all of Act One with your unranked four and five stars. It's not fun. You won't do it for long.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Im not for this idea at all, since the advent of 12.0. The game has gone from being about player enjoyment and desire to drive revenue and transitioned to drive revenue with a lack of attention played to player enjoyment and reasonable skill challenge. Two examples 1) since 12.0 how many champions have effective regen or how many champions have been released that do insane damage and also have decent block proficiency? 0 have been released that do that groot and Angela only repair chip damage unless your fighting easy content. 2) various encounters,quests, and challenges have been introduced continuing up to today that a majority of players think is "whale milking" I'm not going to go into detail on those cause I'm not bashing people or developers. Please get back to driving revenue through exciting content and charectors that are god tier.people will pay way more money to chase game changing champions than they will to get through a frustrating encounter. 6* is moving in the wrong direction, adding an extra rank to each * would've been a much better idea. What's coming in 5 year 32* champions. Don't get me wrong with few exceptions the web challenge and 5.2 (except magik path in5.2.4 and collector ability accuracy reduction every5 seconds) were great pieces of content. This seems thrown together and without sound reasoning and some of your staff knew that, hence the 5 month warning
  • PlasmaKingPlasmaKing Posts: 105
    Vavasour wrote: »
    Omar wrote: »

This doesn't make me feel any better. Just sounds like "We know what you want, so get ready for it... and oh yeah we'll eventually get to all that other stuff you've been beggin for too."

@Kabam Vydious: WHY CAN'T 6 STARS BE AN UPGRADE AGAINST CURRENT MAXED OUR 5 STARS?

SAME PLAN, EXECUTED JUST A LITTLE DIFFERENT, SATISFIES HALF THE POSTS IN THIS THREAD. (And yes, I'm yelling)

@Kabam Miike can't get Vydious to tag but the above doesn't make sense. You could have added new content with 5*, 6* doesn't allow this any different to 5*! But you didn't all you did is stop 5* progression and made the game boring, so now you say 6* will make it all better. Hard to believe or trust that based on performance so far. We are all expecting 6* to be slow progression, no real new content, no real innovation and in 18 months of frustration you will sing the same tune by bringing in 7*. Other games have done this strategy and died after two iterations 6* is your second, while history is no guarantee of future performance you should take note.
  • It's already crazy enough you have to filter a thousand champions just to pick the ones you want. Why we cannot just rank a champion from one star to the next is something I don't understand. I have no use for the 1 star and 2 star champs. If it wasn't for the shards the 2 star duplicates give which is worthless also, I would have sold them a long time ago. Then to upgrade you need catalysts, ISO, and also gold of which yall don't give enough of also is a darn shame. I'll probably get to retirement and still not rank up a five star all the way.
  • KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »

I don't think this is nagging, thanks for providing further thoughts in a constructive manner. Raising the level cap is also something that we've discussed, but it's not our first choice for a variety of reasons. It's not easy to do, no matter how easy people may think it ought to be. So we don't have plans to do it currently. Increasing it would require compelling rewards and what we offer when you level up wouldn't scale properly in-game if we were to turn the dial to 70. (we surpassed 11 LONG ago, I could not resist a Spinal Tap reference sorrrrry!) It's also not easy to just throw certain rewards in there. You might not agree with us on that point but the balance of in-game rewards is a really tricky subject. Only a certain subset of our population is at level 60.

Even if we don't have immediate plans to do something, that does not mean that we do not EVER intend on doing it. We just want to be clear in setting expectations whenever we can. In addition to the 6-Stars, we do have a lot of cool things in the works - we've been adding something new to The Contest almost every other release, and I hope you (and your fellow players) will like what else we have up our sleeves next.

Ok, so I need to ask a question at this point. What really stands out to me here is when you say it's not easy to bump the level cap to 70. Let's accept that for a second because you would know better than us, and I do mean that. However, are you going to tell us it's easier to add an entire new tier of champions than it is to add 10 more levels of summoner level? That seems extremely hard to believe. I have two points and questions for you:

1) Was this run by your beta group of users? Based on the overall response in this forum (very negative), I have a hard time picturing them being pleased with this.

2) You say that only a small subset of players have reached level 60. That is unquestionably going to be true, even if you remove those that haven't logged in for lengthy periods of time or have joined in the last few months. However, adding a new tier of champions is certainly being targeted to end-game players as well. How does your logic apply here when only a small subset of players will also be able to use them effectively?

I have been a dedicated player for 2.5 years now and have greatly enjoyed this game. I am not going to quit over this, but I am joining a much smaller alliance in the coming days. This will ensure I no longer spend money on this game and just play the basic quests, because I do enjoy the story modes. I will not change my stance however. You have made AW significantly harder when it was already the hardest mode in the game. AQ still involves champions with bugs or that exploit bugs against our champions (you still haven't fixed the length of our evade when we swipe back), and I will absolutely not grind in this game. The basic value of every champion, catalyst and item has been significantly reduced. You may see a need, but the player base was clearly happier before you touched any of this.

In closing, this is just my perspective, but I feel Kabam hasn't learned from the v12 debacle. You tried making massive changes and faced significant feedback that made you change your minds. You told us to just trust you and it turned out that we were right. Again, you ask us to trust you when you haven't regained that trust yet. We haven't forgotten that update and we never will. You are clearly showing that this is all about the profit for you. I'm a CPA, I understand you don't do this for our fun entirely and large profits are needed to sustain the game. However, you can't forget where that money comes from and this is not a basic necessity. We have other options and it appears clear that others will take their business elsewhere.

To the forum trolls who use the lazy response that other players will step up and take their place, I remind you of a basic business principle that 80% of your revenue comes from 20% of your customers. While the term "top players" is always relative, and you are correct, new top players would emerge, that doesn't mean they will spend like the last group. They may not be able to, or they may choose not to.

I look forward to the story quests and event quests. But you can't look forward to any revenue from me. You have shown that you do not deserve our trust, and that you believe we will march blindly by what you decide. That's the consequences of your poorly thought out decisions.
  • in 15.0 update give us 5* generic awakening gem,so those player have atleast one 5* champion, they can use that champion more frequently in difficult quest.
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    ]
    ... Why? We can't even max 5*s yet.

I know they aren't coming out now, but in 2018... but still...

Before 6-Stars are introduced to the Contest, we do intend on releasing the Tier 5 Basics that are needed to fully Rank Up 5-Star Champions! Take a look at the post we made, because we've got more information on that in there.

If you are still planning to introduce 6*s to the game in October (As Quest defenders).a, I don't see how you are going to deliver on your promise to make the basics and cats needed to rank a 5* to R5?
    Or did you mean that players willing to spend $1,000 on offers, might be able spare one champ from the 6* CR penalty we will be facing?

"Available" should mean reasonably obtainable.
  • RetroRocksRetroRocks Posts: 67
    Although I am not in the top 10 or so alliances, who it is this announcement seems aimed at, I might one day be one of those at a power level where my 5*s are gathering dust, duplicated and maxed and will be eagerly chasing 6*s, so I'll add my thoughts of where I want this game I like so much to go....

I see that a clear progression path is needed. I do not however believe that collecting the same heroes over and over again is a fulfilling process.
    Getting a new champ is great, having to grind for them all over again is dare I say a little dull, and even worse demoralising.
    I have this issue already with 5*s, where I'll end up running the same heroes in AQ and AW one at 4*r5 one at 5*r3/4, until catalysts are released to the masses. This is the perfect block team issue of repeatedly using the same champs over and again, with the move from 5* to 6* to cause it over and over, I want variety please.

I like the feeling of my champs being unique, special and sought after, not a disposable item that is so easily replaceable.

I love the idea of upgrading what you have, making stronger, loving your heroes.... even my rubbish old Luke Cage could one day be great powerhouse with enough effort!

What about no 6*s, but a 100 level duped 5* with required catalysts could be traded in for an extra rank level to my 5*, so they could be rank6, but they return to being unawakened. What a fantastic trade-off to play with.
    Maybe if they were max duped to level 200 they are then traded in for a 5* rank 6 but have 1 awakening point to have their unique ability. Therefore, you still have sought after champs, the ones you love, instead of a repeated roster over and over. Plus getting your favourite champ to dupe level 200 is still an amazing challenge, we'll still spend to get that illusive dupe, you are still adding new heroes to chase after, no issues with 5*s becoming more available, they'll need to be... also makes sig stones all of sudden way more attractive to milk us dry on....
    Then, the whole thing happens again to get to rank 7... etc etc Also doesn't mean its just a "buy the catalyst , unlock easy mode by ranking up" scenario, you still have to get catalysts AND dupe levels, its balances the game to a more rounded experience, no hard hurdle or jump to your 5th catalyst....

I'd love progression, not replacement.

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    275 6* shards for duping one 5* champs which means 10,000/275=36.36 5* chaps need to be dup to get one 6* champ

no mention of what's needed to rank a 6* so you can bet that's gonna take forever as well.

more new content, same old bugs and still no summer level increase......

I see me leaving my 10mil alliance in the future and joining a map 3 only team

I hope I am wrong and I hope the game will be better than what I am pondering it to be
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Can you please increase the inventory for rank-up items? 8 slots for t4cc is a joke when we need to hoard them to rank up 6* champs.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Can you please increase the inventory for rank-up items? 8 slots for t4cc is a joke when we need to hoard them to rank up 6* champs.
    No doubt! I could easily see resources expire while we wait to collect t5, alphas, or whatever other resources they require for 6*s

I remember a MOD saying that the team is aware of this and might change it if needed
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Wordy12 wrote: »
    Got pushed from my discussion into this thread lol

Nothing to see here.