**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Epic Acornucopia Nightcrawler

Not one to rant about something in this game, but this is ridiculous. Aspect of evolution AND nearly debuff immune. I mean, what are you supposed to do? After a while, you barely deal damage to him, you can't use DoT effects, he evades like hell, you can't parry-heavy because of the node. Nothing.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ummm bring an evade counter pre-emptively or try to switch his stance, plenty of evade counters fill other functions
  • Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    take him to swashbuckling mode like you should fight any other nightcrawler
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Owl_0wl said:

take him to swashbuckling mode like you should fight any other nightcrawler

Lvernon15 said:

Ummm bring an evade counter pre-emptively or try to switch his stance, plenty of evade counters fill other functions

How do you do that since they fixed the light attack trick to keep him blocking? I've maybe been able to do it 10% of the time by hitting his block, the other 90% he just evades on the 2nd or 3rd hit on block. Or he releases block for a millisecond so that his timer disappears.

Imo it's not worth the hassle, bring an evade counter like Lvernon said or get very lucky are my solutions