**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Morbius trailer is out. It looks promising

Comments

• rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Would be interesting to have him in the game. Immune to incinerate and blade is already in the game. Blade got his powers from Morbeus's bite. #FunFact :smile:
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Oooooooooo 😯

A dark Marvel movie. Me like.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    So is that actually the Vulture at the end?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Personally not excited by this trailer one bit. Hope to be wrong.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Savio444 said:

rcm2017 said:

Would be interesting to have him in the game. Immune to incinerate and blade is already in the game. Blade got his powers from Morbeus's bite. #FunFact :smile:

I thought he got his powers from his mother being bitten by a vampire before his birth?
    Yes and no.

In the original Blade movie, yes, that was the whole explanation.

In the comics, his mother was bitten by Deacon Frost, but he only got very minor powers from this; like longevity, and the ability to sense vampires, and - importantly - immunity to vampirism.

Many years later, he was bitten by Morbius, and got his Daywalker powers as a result of his immunity to vampirism interacting with Morbius's quasi-vampirism. This bit of the origin story was dropped from the film as unnecessarily over-complicated.

More details here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_(character)
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Savio444 said:

rcm2017 said:

I thought he got his powers from his mother being bitten by a vampire before his birth?
    Yes and no.

In the original Blade movie, yes, that was the whole explanation.

In the comics, his mother was bitten by Deacon Frost, but he only got very minor powers from this; like longevity, and the ability to sense vampires, and - importantly - immunity to vampirism.

Many years later, he was bitten by Morbius, and got his Daywalker powers as a result of his immunity to vampirism interacting with Morbius's quasi-vampirism. This bit of the origin story was dropped from the film as unnecessarily over-complicated.

More details here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_(character)
    Thanks for the info.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    i like superhero movies. Weather it's DC or Marvel or dark horse or any other like watchmen or spawn etc.

Sony is the only studio which works with both MCU and SMU (sony marvel universe)
    Spiseman Venom Morbius so far in terms of movies.
    The only thing i want to know is that they learn from Deadpool And Logan and make their Universe R rated.

And if it's MCU the only movie i am super hyped about is one and only Blade.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

Yes it was
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    rcm2017 said:

You know we will 😂😂
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @Colinwhitworth69 I thought it looked pretty good lol. Certainly appeals more to me than most of the newer marvel movies
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    do u think kabaam would release a morbius champion in-game?
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461

Yeah this is a seperate sequel to far from home, like a different part of New York but it just doesn't include spider man. But I've heard they're gonna mention events that happened in the far from home movie but yes that is Adrian tombes.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    hoping he gets added and gives ultra powerful synergies to vulture , rhino , Electro, even mysterio , and surely for classic spidy!!
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

So far not really excited for the new marvel movies but thats just me. The only one I was excited for was dr.strange 2 but they are no longer making it a horror movie with the departure of the director so...

It was going to be a horror? That would have been so cool
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Just to be clear, this is a Sonyverse film, not Marvel Studios. Interesting that they brought in Keaton’s Vulture to connect the 2 universes though.
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Hopefully Blade makes an appearance

Just to be clear, this is a Sonyverse film, not Marvel Studios. Interesting that they brought in Keaton’s Vulture to connect the 2 universes though.

Spider verse characters are the only marvel characters who can cross universes because Sony say so. Spider man is Sony but appears In the marvel universe however he is technically part of the ""Sony verse" like how they're gonna introduce him into Venom. Tom Holland is a close friend of mine I went to high school with him.
    Rulllor said:

Blade won't unless Sony and Marvel make an agreement also Blade isn't coming out til Phase 5, so Morbius may be more likely to feature in Blade rather than the other way round
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155

Rulllor said:

Blade won't unless Sony and Marvel make an agreement also Blade isn't coming out til Phase 5, so Morbius may be more likely to feature in Blade rather than the other way round
    This would be such a great way to introduce him to the audience. A Marvel vampire film without Blade? Seems off
    Rulllor said:

Rulllor said:

This would be such a great way to introduce him to the audience. A Marvel vampire film without Blade? Seems off
    What's off? Marvel Sold their cinematic rights of the Spider-Verse to Sony. It will not be Marvel movie it's a Sony movie. I highly doubt Blade would make his debut as a supporting character, nothing off about that. So until Marvel get the rights for Spider-man back, or Sony agree to a deal for the characters to cross universes Blade will not be featuring in the morbius movie.. not to mention mahershala ali only got announced as Blade about 7 months ago, so unless this movie was filmed, edited and finished in 7 months it's not very possible.