**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Top 5 Desired Champs

If you had to choose the top 5 characters you want to see introduced to MCOC in 2020, who would they be? Here are mine:

1. Forge
2. Wolverine (Brown Suit)
3. Strong Guy
4. Nimrod
5. Warpath

All five of these would be “shut up
and take my money” characters. Who are yours?

Comments

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

1. Professor X
    2. Black Cat
    3. J. Jonah Jamison
    4. Apocalypse
    5. Galactus

What would JJJ do though?
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    This thread is lasting pretty long...
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Odin
    Malekith
    Quicksilver
    Valkyrie
    Frankenstein
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135

Batman
    Darkseid
    ManBat
    The Flash
    Scarecrow

Are you a dumb? Do you even the name of the game? Name itself shows that this game is related to characters of marvel and you are asking about DC characters.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Thi101 said:

What would JJJ do though?

Skill based champ.
    Tough fighter
    Maybe special can be him putting his cigar out on you lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Parth2204 said:

Batman
    Darkseid
    ManBat
    The Flash
    Scarecrow

Are you a dumb? Do you even the name of the game? Name itself shows that this game is related to characters of marvel and you are asking about DC characters.
    I think you’re the dumb one, can’t understand that he’s joking lol
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Parth2204 said:

Batman
    Darkseid
    ManBat
    The Flash
    Scarecrow

R/wooosh
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Spiderman Clone (Ben Reilly version)
    Black Spiderman (Tobey McGuire version)
    Spiderman Noir (Into Spider verse)
    Spider-Ham (Into Spider Verse)
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    1. Hobgoblin (Tech)
    2. Sebastian Shaw (Mutant)
    3. Quasar (Cosmic)
    4. Surtur (Mystic)
    5. Sandman (Science)
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117

Parth2204 said:

Batman
    Darkseid
    ManBat
    The Flash
    Scarecrow

1. Jon Snow
    2. The Hound
    3. The Mountain
    4. Luke Skywalker
    5. Gandalf
    Inspiring
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    1. One Above All
    2. Beyonder
    3. Franklin Richards
  • ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    1) Bill Murray
    2) Joe Montanna
    3) Obama
    4) Ruth Bader
    5) Yo Momma
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    1. Captain Kirk, just to see his special three be assembling and firing a bamboo cannon (also, I think his special one is pretty much Colossus' special one attack).

2. Darth Vader; his back story is that he's the one that cut off Aegon's arm.

3. The Rev-9. I don't care what anyone says about the movie, this thing is freaking awesome.

4. Judge Dredd. Yes of course the Karl Urban one: there is no other one.

5. Spider Jerusalem. Just to see the Kabam animators have to deal with the bowel disruptor and the chair leg of truth.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    DNA3000 said:

1. Captain Kirk, just to see his special three be assembling and firing a bamboo cannon (also, I think his special one is pretty much Colossus' special one attack).

3. The Rev-9. I don't care what anyone says about the movie, this thing is freaking awesome.

5. Spider Jerusalem. Just to see the Kabam animators have to deal with the bowel disruptor and the chair leg of truth.

What about the predator? Or alien?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Apocalyps, Mystique, Toad and Blob (all mutants, especially Blob as he would be XL).
    Atom Bomb for science.
    Spiderman 2099 and Iron Spider for tech (yeah another one but I just really like them).
    Thor IW for cosmic.
    Dracula for mystic.
    Agent Coulson for skill.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

What about the predator? Or alien?
    The Predator is mostly a cross between Invisible Woman and Wolverine. The Xenomorph doesn't have a lot of interesting elements for MCOC, unless sometimes after you fight him there's a chance that like two fights later another alien bursts out of your chest and kills you.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Blue marvel that’s it
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Parth2204 said:

Batman
    Darkseid
    ManBat
    The Flash
    Scarecrow

1. Mace Windu
    2. Wonder Woman
    3. Hagrid
    4. Kanye West (Tin Man / Silver Surfer)
    5. Darcy (Thor, Thor 2)
This discussion has been closed.