**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do Hood's and Dormamu's Dark Empowerment synergies stack?

If you have Hood, Dormamu, and Mordo on the team and have both Hood and Dormamu's Dark Empowerment active, does that give your non-robotic villains 2 separate 20% chances to revive, or just the one?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    The chance to revive stack, but not the HP gained, and it still only happens once per hero per fight.
    Is currently bug, and it can revive more than once per fight
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    I've never seen this trigger before.
  • SHIELDSHIELD Posts: 90
    edited August 2017
    I'm only a 5* Dorm away from being able to put in a team of Hood/Hood/Mordo/Dorm/Dorm. So that'll get me 80% chance to revive? But only 10% health, correct?

I've always been curious to know if it actually works because I've never fought a Hood Dorm or Mordo that has ever revived in AW
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    I imagine it's rare to have more than one instance on the Synergy on most defenses, but it would also be subject to Assassin decreasing the odds of it happening, as well as any other DA reducer.
    Amonthir wrote: »
    I imagine it's rare to have more than one instance on the Synergy on most defenses, but it would also be subject to Assassin decreasing the odds of it happening, as well as any other DA reducer.

It's a synergy, are you sure it's subject to defensive ability accuracy reduction abilities? I still have never been able to bypass Phoenix's rebirth and from what I hear the two are similar.
    I currently a 40% team and will be 60% when I rank up my 5* hood. Never asked an opposing alliance if anyone ever revives though.
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Are they additive though? Is is really 40% with 2, or only actually 36% (the chance of triggering at least one of 2 20% chances)?
    Well, that could be? I'm not sure. Clarification from a mod would be great on that. Please and thanks :smile:
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »

It's a synergy, are you sure it's subject to defensive ability accuracy reduction abilities? I still have never been able to bypass Phoenix's rebirth and from what I hear the two are similar.

Hrm, maybe? Pheonix's Sig is set up differently from normal Abilities, somehow, because I have also never been able to stop it. Not sure about a synergy though. Maybe? lol. It would make sense given how rare it seem to have this happen in AW, where people are more likely to be using such champs. I have had it occur in Arena, so I know the synergy works.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★

You can stop the regen from activating, but not the invulnerability
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Anyone ever had it happen in aw?

not in AW but i have in arena
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    It's rare but I've seen it trigger in AW, not fun when it does
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    You sure? We can never get a straight answer when asked. But synergy doesn't work on defense in aw.

Hrm, maybe? Pheonix's Sig is set up differently from normal Abilities, somehow, because I have also never been able to stop it. Not sure about a synergy though. Maybe? lol. It would make sense given how rare it seem to have this happen in AW, where people are more likely to be using such champs. I have had it occur in Arena, so I know the synergy works.

Now that you mention it, I don't. When I fight Dormammu or Mordo, I am using SL and Iceman to take them down, so no defensive ability accuracy reduction. I don't know how a lot of things work in this game and it doesn't help that mechanics like that aren't clarified.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Immortal wrote: »
    You sure? We can never get a straight answer when asked. But synergy doesn't work on defense in aw.

How do you know that i.e. which synergy did you use to test it and how?
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★

Where did you hear his? I've had a mordo revive in me in AW
    @Kabam Miike pls help with this question! Thanks !
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102

Where did you hear his? I've had a mordo revive in me in AW
    He does revive in aw, so does dorm, I hate it when it does happen as dorm is probably stun immune and #FunAndInteractive
    None of us at mmx can confirm whether synergy work in aw or not. Would appreciate an official response. Based on my experience, it doesn't work. Maybe too much for th system to handle.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    It worked for and against me in arena thats all
    Never seen it happen anywhere else