**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sunspot or sabretooth

I have 4* sunspot and sabretooth and I can only rank 5 one at the moment. I just finished act 4 and I want to know who will benefit me more in event quests and act 5. Also this would be my first r5 and I don’t have any synergies for sabretooth. Both unawakened but I have mutant awake gem.

Sunspot or sabretooth 32 votes

Sunspot
84%
BadroseTimone147JadedBENJI830TerraSpiderCoolsDoonxPh1313Zuko_ILCshadow_lurker22LordRaymond3KoiBoy18solmyrairWebby72X_Factor_AgentBeyond00_HedronAstoundsLainuaBonzodavid 27 votes
Sabretooth
15%
Savio444ScholiaMDarwishCapn_DanteMephisto 5 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Sunspot
    Not to demean my boy Sabertooth, but Sunspot blows him out of the water.
    He's worth r5 any day. (So is ST, but here Sunspot is worth the rank more)
    Save the gem
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Sabretooth
    Sabretooth with killmonger synergy ignores masochism which helps in line in the sand which is probably the quest people have the most difficulty with in their push for uncollected... Otherwise sunspot
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    Sabretooth
    I can’t speak about sunspot, but ST is a worthy rank up. He takes a fight or 2 to rank up. But then destroys content
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    edited January 2020
    Sunspot is great. But if you don’t have other champions that cold snap immune, i would suggest Sabretooth1st.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
    depends on who you like more but sunspot is overall slightly better