**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ever get a really good champion, then it seems like all your luck was thrown out the window?

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
I typically have pretty good luck with 5*'s, but 6*'s... Meh.
Anyway, a few months ago, i got 6* Nick Fury! Exciting.
But since then i have gotten moon knight and got Green goblin twice. My only other good 6* is KM, who i don't use. Everyone else is trash, never to see the light of day.

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Yes ever since i pulled 6* corvus i havent gotten a single good or usable 5* champ
  • I pulled 6* Corvus 3 weeks ago, since then I haven’t had a single 5 or 6* that benefits me
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    I pulled 5* Sunspot, 5* Colossus, 5* Stark Spidey, 5* Vision Aarkus and 4* BWCV. So nope, not yet anyway.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    I opened a buddy’s 5* and got him Ghost. That was like 3 months ago. My only decent pull since then has been the Havok 5* I got a week ago.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I was super excited to get a generic 4 star awakening gem to use on my void, and then I pulled a 5 star void. I ranked up both of them and now mainly use the 4 star over the 5 star.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yes. Everytime. Anytime.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    yep, every time!!! I always have a "lucky day" where I get at least a couple god 4 stars and maybe a decent 5 star ( I'm proven and free-to-play) last streak was 4 star NF dupe, 4-star BWCV, and 5 star havok!!
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    No.
  • thetaman23thetaman23 Posts: 43
    Yes, when I pulled Namor.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    ever since i sold my soul to dupe 6* fury, i've gotten nothing lol. Still worth it
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    6* Captain Marvel (2019)

Since that pull, my 6*s have been: Diablo, Ebony Maw and SIM.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

I pulled 5* Sunspot, 5* Colossus, 5* Stark Spidey, 5* Vision Aarkus and 4* BWCV. So nope, not yet anyway.

Huh. Out of my last 6 pulls 4 of them were Sunspot, Aarkus, and 2 Starks.

I'll gladly take that BWCV off your hands though :p
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    for every good pull i get the next 4 or 5 are usually ****