**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ever get a really good champion, then it seems like all your luck was thrown out the window?

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
I typically have pretty good luck with 5*'s, but 6*'s... Meh.
Anyway, a few months ago, i got 6* Nick Fury! Exciting.
But since then i have gotten moon knight and got Green goblin twice. My only other good 6* is KM, who i don't use. Everyone else is trash, never to see the light of day.

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Yes ever since i pulled 6* corvus i havent gotten a single good or usable 5* champ
  • I pulled 6* Corvus 3 weeks ago, since then I haven’t had a single 5 or 6* that benefits me
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    I pulled 5* Sunspot, 5* Colossus, 5* Stark Spidey, 5* Vision Aarkus and 4* BWCV. So nope, not yet anyway.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    I opened a buddy’s 5* and got him Ghost. That was like 3 months ago. My only decent pull since then has been the Havok 5* I got a week ago.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I was super excited to get a generic 4 star awakening gem to use on my void, and then I pulled a 5 star void. I ranked up both of them and now mainly use the 4 star over the 5 star.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yes. Everytime. Anytime.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    yep, every time!!! I always have a "lucky day" where I get at least a couple god 4 stars and maybe a decent 5 star ( I'm proven and free-to-play) last streak was 4 star NF dupe, 4-star BWCV, and 5 star havok!!
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    No.
  • thetaman23thetaman23 Posts: 43
    Yes, when I pulled Namor.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    ever since i sold my soul to dupe 6* fury, i've gotten nothing lol. Still worth it
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    6* Captain Marvel (2019)

Since that pull, my 6*s have been: Diablo, Ebony Maw and SIM.
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

I pulled 5* Sunspot, 5* Colossus, 5* Stark Spidey, 5* Vision Aarkus and 4* BWCV. So nope, not yet anyway.

Huh. Out of my last 6 pulls 4 of them were Sunspot, Aarkus, and 2 Starks.

I'll gladly take that BWCV off your hands though :p
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    for every good pull i get the next 4 or 5 are usually ****