**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for an alliance

Hello, I am looking for a platinum alliance that is also running map 5 6 or 7 and that uses the line app. If you have any questions feel free to add me in game at killershark021 or add me on line at killershark02.

Comments

• Options
    WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

Hello, I am looking for a platinum alliance that is also running map 5 6 or 7 and that uses the line app. If you have any questions feel free to add me in game at killershark021 or add me on line at killershark02.

Wrong place. Gratz on the purchase if your this clueless.
  • Options

What purchase
  • Options
    FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★

What purchase
    He's trying to insinuate that you bought your account so you know nothing about the game. That's rude man. Anyways, Hmu in game man, my ign is
    Lujarandlukey98

Don't just look at our aw rating, give me a chance to explain it lmao