**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What would you do with this roster?

Getting close to my next rank 5 5* (only a few acorns away from t5b #2) or I could hold to r2 a 6*. Who would you rank and y? Also if you see some one who should go to r4 first feel free to add that as well! I am cavalier, but have not done 6.2 or lol. I have a completion run on all variants except 1 and variant 2 is 100%.

Comments

• Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    You already have the roster to 100% Variants 3 and 4 (Sentinel and Sparky will do it for V3 at their current levels). So with LoL and 6.2 in mind, I’d be taking Aegon to r5 and SS to r4. The only slight wrinkle is whether you have a counter for Mr Sinister in 6.2. If you also have Angela floating around lower down your roster you can use the Heimdall synergy to massively expand your options. If not you’ll need a poison immune champ that generates fury (not passive). Captain Marvel might be your best option, which case you’ll probably want to look at taking her up too, or hold on for a better option.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    Aegon and OR should be your next rank ups. No brainer. I assume you aren’t a great quake player or she’d already be ranked up, but if you can play her well add her to the other 2.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I’m ok at quake, but not the best and yes I have Angela at r3 she just didn’t make the cut off for the stitch it app. I don’t run suicides so I have been hesitant on OR.. I have debated aegon, but I do not play perfect so loosing a high combo HURTs!

Thought I’d add this to show the rest of my 5*s
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    So much you can do, you’ve had great crystal luck. I would explore v3&4, then would r5 aegon and explore LOL. This will give you a heap of 5* shards/crystals and a heap r5 5* rank up materials that you can put towards 6.2.
    V3 is defiantly close to top priority on my todo list. I lack a 1* hulk for v4 unfortunately.. so I may have to go with starky or sentinel for r5. Call me crazy but I really like sentinel and use him more for questing than starky.

Starky blade Luke cage -> aq
    Domino rulk venom -> aw

And yeah my crystal luck is up and down lately I have had some good pulls, but for the longest time my r4 roster was x23 nebula venom Rulk and starky! None duped except rulk lol
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    I would just drool & thank the almighty RNJesus for the blessings...Oh yeah & do more Variants.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake or aegon
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    Aegon man
    Wow I am kinda surprised by all of the aegon comments! Does anyone use him for general questing outside of lol?
  • Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★
    He is an act6 MVP.