**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

FFFFFFFFF—

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    He's a real pain if he's amped up enough and Ranked sufficiently.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

I actually would not mind a 6* Electro at all. High damage output, good for shock paths, annoying/rare defender.

I brought 6* electro with doc ock, venom, spidey and dead nick against rol juggs and his sp2 did only 4k damage on non crits and 20k on crits. That's 37% more attack plus class advantage
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I’ll take that 6* Electro and use him against the Ultron boss in Variant 1 3.3
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    BE glad its not the king groot I got a my 2 last week :( lol
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    probably one of the few oldest champions that is still usefull
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Variant 1 final boss will be easy for ya
  • john_dixon26john_dixon26 Posts: 28
    I hate him you know When I am fighting with him. You take damage when you hit him