**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Acorns from acornacupia

When you complete acornacupia , are you supposed to get acorns for completing the quest or is it just for the fight ? I have finished 4 or 5 runs and never got an acorn for completing the level.

Comments

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Just the ones from the fights
    Which are a lot, actually...
  • BatkillerBatkiller Posts: 22
    It was pretty bad too that they only gave u a chance to get half rewards event if u were willing to work for reward, I stopped playing cause the reward was not available to me. If you want to give reward to uncollected that is fine, but done make it look like u can get reward but then block it with level blocks
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    dude i played 5 to 7 fights in epic acornucopia event nd i m uncollected did it with all 4* max and r3 5* u can also do it try
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Batkiller said:

It was pretty bad too that they only gave u a chance to get half rewards event if u were willing to work for reward, I stopped playing cause the reward was not available to me. If you want to give reward to uncollected that is fine, but done make it look like u can get reward but then block it with level blocks

So you would rather people complain about hidden rewards. They are showing the rewards as motivation to push farther in story mode