**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Kabam I feel as if the time has come

We can sell 1*,2*,3* even 4* please kabam it’s time you let us sell our 5*! I’d happily get rid of a couple of trash unduped 5* to get me the shards needed for a 6* crystal. Please kabam the time is now

Comments

• Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Because one day there will be a node that only one champ can counter and the only other way around it is visa and master ;)
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 125
    Nah some champs are trash. I’d sell my r1 5* falcon an groot in a heartbeat
  • Seanl85Seanl85 Posts: 34

Nah some champs are trash. I’d sell my r1 5* falcon an groot in a heartbeat

Kabam will let you do it, then they will probably do a variant where falcon and groot are gods in 1 chapter and every one else sucks. Just to spite you
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Why you sell trash 5*s just to get trash 6*s so keep them besides duping gives more shards anyway
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    I'd be happy with being able to sell T4CCs... way overdue.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    Why though you legit have nothing to gain
    I need 6* shards
    And yeah give us the ability to sell t4c
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★

I need 6* shards

And you can get it from duping them
  • edited January 2020
    Hey guys, we already stated HERE that we don't have any plans to restore the ability to sell 5-Star Champions.

In future, please use the Forum Search function to check for other discussions about the same topic before creating a new one. The Search tool can be found at the right-hand-side of every Forum page.

To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.