**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Random heavy getting stuck

Is this a game issue or on my end (phone or connection). Instead of a light attack to start a combo I get stuck in a heavy attack charge for a few seconds and usually get nailed.

Comments

• phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    My Champions are attacking on their own in the EQ. Auto fight is not enabled. Omega Red just keeps doing a medium dash over and over.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    And now in AQ too. Whatever. Dont even know why I bother anymore
  • Skidz9Skidz9 Posts: 54
    there are a lot of people reporting the random heavy attack bug. i have it on a new s10+ makes the game unplayable. i dug out an old s7 active with os 8.0.0 game works just fine. who knows..
  • MrSpoonMrSpoon Posts: 10
    Same thing is happening to me, I have an IPhone XS so it’s definitely the game and not the phone. My partner has a similar issue only they randomly stop blocking just as the enemy is about to hit.

Basically can’t play any content that is remotely difficult until they fix it
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The issue is weird, it seems to be more prevalent on newer phones, when I got my phone it was new, and this happened all the time, and as time goes on it happens less and less, not sure if that’s me knowing how to play or it’s the age of the phone, the issue seems like it’s something to do with sensitivity, if you’re throwing a combo and don’t move your thumb far enough from the screen it’s still picked up as touching it and gets picked up as holding, but on a less sensitive phone it’s probably picked up as being off the phone, that’s my theory anyway
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    This is getting really bad again. Who's end is this on? Heavy gets stuck, like with AA he just sits there charging a heavy. Also with other champs they will randomly go into a heavy charge in the middle of a light combo.

It's to the point I'm going to have to ask my ally to replace me before war season. Can't even do 2 arena fights without it happening. It's in all game modes as well. I threw 2 fights in v4 explore yesterday from the issue.

• Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Is this something I should send a ticket on? I've been playing over 3yrs. but unfortunately would have to quit I guess. I can't be dying in war and AQ from this and continue playing.
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Unfortunately kabam stopped acknowledging control issues. It works fine couple of months, goes crazy after update and comes back normal again. I personally have issues with heavy and activating sp attacks
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I totally figured the accidental heavy thing was my new phone, but apparently it's not just me.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Anyone else notice slightly slower combo hits recently? It's always been character specific, some champs just crank out the hits faster and some are markedly slower. But now, I've noticed an across the board slowing of my combo hits, really throws off your rhythm when you're used to a certain speed for along time. This seems to come and go within the game every couple months or so.
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues. If you haven't already, please share the information requested in the dedicated lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.