**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does saving up baskets increase the difficulty in Epic?

On the first day of the event I completed the Epic path no problem. I saved baskets for a few days then went back in and the difficulty went up compared to the 1st day.

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    you get random opponents each time, sometimes it just doesnt work in your favor haha
  • sickoffentsickoffent Posts: 32
    I got the same exact path twice in a row. Nothing random about that lol. The difficulty has increased from the 1st day of the event is my point
  • If you run 2 times in same “day” without 100% completing it the first time (quit without beating boss), then the next time (on same “day”) will still be the same opponents.

Only if you Complete it (or wait for next timer reset “day”) will running it again be different.
  • sickoffentsickoffent Posts: 32
    You only need to do 5 fights in epic to collect around the same amount of nuts from doing a full path in master. I'm positive Kabam has increased the difficulty for the first 5 fights in epic.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    I am also pretty positive that the difficulty in Master mode has also increased since the first days of the event. I don't think you're crazy.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    Nope. It’s random. First 2, I completed 8-9 fights, 3rd I completed and then I complete 9 fights on 4th.
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    I haven't noticed a change. The champs just rotate, otherwise it's about the same. Still averaging 6 wins without revives.