**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rate my 6* list

How do you think I am in these first acquisitions? Well, meh or Kabamed?

Comments

• AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    Carloni84 said:

I have electro and duped but not bad I'll give u c I have omega and others are ok nebula Ultron but I did pull guillotine

I like Electro, it is generally useful in shock knots, plus it synergizes with the stealth spiderman. It can still be boring in defense, I classified without regret.
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    edited January 2020
    Let's see, based on personal opinion and tier lists on the internet, you have 1 beast of a champion, 1 that's pretty good, one that has a specific utility set, and my first maxed out 3* in superior Iron man. with that said, let's look at a grade scale
    Aegon = A+, Annihilus = C+, Electro = D, and SI= D- so.... your roster is a C which is better than some people can say...
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    AndTav said:

Let's see, based on personal opinion and tier lists on the internet, you have 1 beast of a champion, 1 that's pretty good, one that has a specific utility set, and my first maxed out 3* in superior Iron man. with that said, let's look at a grade scale
    Aegon = A+, Annihilus = C+, Electro = D, and SI= D- so.... your roster is a C which is better than some people can say...

Good analysis, I agree with you. But, I find the Annihilus more useful than the unduped Aegon. Immune to ColdSnap and Incineration, Power Control ..... Aegon needs many hits to achieve decent utility in every fight.
    I agree with that actually, now that I think about it. Plus he’s supposedly getting the “rebalance” soon so he’ll be even better!
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    you have Aegon, so I find this is a brag post, his damage out put in longer fights is unrivaled
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    H_I_Z said:

you have Aegon, so I find this is a brag post, his damage out put in longer fights is unrivaled

Maybe, because a lot of people don't feel too strongly about an unduped 6* Aegon. Could be years to ever dupe him, and even then he'll be low sig.
    H_I_Z said:

None of that, I don't think Aegon is that efficient unduped. You can see I didn't put iso in it.
    ẞlооd said:

H_I_Z said:

Maybe, because a lot of people don't feel too strongly about an unduped 6* Aegon. Could be years to ever dupe him, and even then he'll be low sig.
    That's right friend, I already have a version of Aegon like 5 *, I have more hopes to duplicate this than version 6 *.

AndTav said:

Good analysis, I agree with you. But, I find the Annihilus more useful than the unduped Aegon. Immune to ColdSnap and Incineration, Power Control ..... Aegon needs many hits to achieve decent utility in every fight.
    I agree with that actually, now that I think about it. Plus he’s supposedly getting the “rebalance” soon so he’ll be even better!
    I am pinning all my hopes on that :D
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    AndTav said:

H_I_Z said:

None of that, I don't think Aegon is that efficient unduped. You can see I didn't put iso in it.
    You can't dupe him if you don't have him. I don't have one I want to R2 duped or not. You have nothing to complain about.
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    It's still meh for me until you dupe aegon.

I got no dupes also but i got some lucky pulls. Rocket, RHulk, DPX, IMIW, Gamora, Sentry, Sentinel, Pun2099, Spidey og, Ronin.
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    Once Aegon dupe, U dont need to worry for rest of your roaster
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    You have cheat code, its just lock right now

You have cheat code, its just lock right now

Or someone in kabam likes me :# . I don't think my list is that special. I've seen better with fewer attractions.
  • Phantom4Phantom4 Posts: 33
    Better than mine 😂 😂
    edited January 2020
    Phantom4 said:

Better than mine 😂 😂

I think your list is more Kabamed than mine. :D
    Although your Void makes me a little jealous.