**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Experience not accumulating

Hi - I have played hundreds of fights over the last couple of weeks and the needle hasn’t moved at all. I’m level 56. Average experience per fight is in the hundreds. Makes no sense how I’m not at least approaching the next level. Username is brobot3000

Comments

• The needle moves much faster at earlier levels. At 56 it does move very slowly, and will seem to take forever as it gets towards the end of each level as well. 😀
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited January 2020
    Yeah, just wait til you hit levels 58 and 59. That blue bar will crawl slower than a snail. It's allocating the XP for you. Just need a LOT of it past Level 55 to get the next level. You'll get there eventually!
  • I’ll take your word on it but it really looks like it hasn’t moved at all over the past 3 weeks.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Sounds like you are focusing on the monthly event quest which gives significantly less XP than the story quest. Once you get back to story quest you’ll go back to progressing at a faster pace.