**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This game knows how to really grind your gears.

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
I just explored my first variant all the way. Variant 4 of course. Lets give the run down of my rewards and recent experiences. I recently used my generic awakening gem on Nick Fury and took him to rank 4. I dont run deep wounds so I dont use him very often and dont really plan to but still happy with the rankup. I recently ranked up my 5 star capiw to 5/65 as well and absolutely love him.

My rewards for this variant go as follow
3 2015-2016 skill rank 3->4 gems. Arguably the worst class. Here comes my rank 4 crossbones, agent venom and falcon
1 4->5 skill rank up gem. Cant complain too much I guess. Should feel lucky I can take up Nick Fury or Gwenpool
1 5 star skill awakening gem - sucks I just used my generic on Nick Fury

Not a huge fan of the skill class honestly except Aegon who I have as a 5/65 max sig already.

Got enough six star shards as well for my next one-----pulled capiw.

Talk about first world problems.

Comments

• Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    2015/16 skill gems are definitely not the worst since you can rank winter soldier xbones and bpcw, I've got as many tech and the only one Worthy is sl and the other one is behind a paywall. Ultron list too far below in the robots now.

I'm also a fan of using my r5 gems for defenders since I'd never invest t5b into defenders. So korg is a good option but Nick fury I've heard is great
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Pulling 6* Karnak twice in a row had that effect on me. I feel your pain!
    Blade is an amazing champ that is worth that skill gem if you pull him, he still has tonnes of utility in the game.
    Caiw is a great champ, better than my 6*s 😂😂
  • Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103

I just explored my first variant all the way. Variant 4 of course. Lets give the run down of my rewards and recent experiences. I recently used my generic awakening gem on Nick Fury and took him to rank 4. I dont run deep wounds so I dont use him very often and dont really plan to but still happy with the rankup. I recently ranked up my 5 star capiw to 5/65 as well and absolutely love him.

3 2015-2016 skill rank 3->4 gems. Arguably the worst class. Here comes my rank 4 crossbones, agent venom and falcon
    1 4->5 skill rank up gem. Cant complain too much I guess. Should feel lucky I can take up Nick Fury or Gwenpool

Not a huge fan of the skill class honestly except Aegon who I have as a 5/65 max sig already.

Probably shouldn't mention that I pulled two mystic 3/4 2016 gems. One went to Magik ,the other to GR.
  • Hiug456Hiug456 Posts: 103

Probably shouldn't mention that I pulled two mystic 3/4 2016 gems. One went to Magik ,the other to GR