**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No acorns in arena?

SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
In the last round there were acorns in the arena milestones. This time there are none. Is it a glitch or intended?

Comments

• No, acorns are only in the Featured Squirrel Girl and Nova arenas. Not the other “alternating” weeks with old hero as Feature Arena.
  • They are in the featured arena
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Thanks for the info. Must have missed that
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    No, they’re not in the featured arena. They are missing in all of the arenas.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    if they were not going to have acorns in every arena, maybe they could have been a little more generous in the milestones that have them. Anyway, tons of acorns out there to be had.
  • FabiusBR said:

No, they’re not in the featured arena. They are missing in all of the arenas.

Ah right, I forgot it was Thursday and the arena changed
  • if they were not going to have acorns in every arena, maybe they could have been a little more generous in the milestones that have them. Anyway, tons of acorns out there to be had.

They are plenty generous with them even in just the alternating weeks.
    And gives us every other week OFF from having to grind using same champs in both 4*/5* Feature (normally I would just stick with one of those 2 arenas).
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    Really, It's actually pretty decent of them to NOT be stacking them in arena.

Run exploration of the lower EQs as an alternative.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Yeah I realized it after I hit al the milestones in the 3* arena last night xD