**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Not sure why it posted twice
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Minvis said:

Some cool obscure champions.

Enchantress

We need more Mystics!

Enchantress

Class: Mystic

Awakened Ability

Asgardian Sorcery
    Every time a buff is Nullified or ends for any reason, Enchantress gains 5 Mystic Power.
    The cooldown timer is removed for gaining a bar of power.
    When landing two identical attacks consecutively, Amora Inverts the opponent's controls for 5 seconds at the cost of 20 Mystic Power.

Abilities

Mystic Power
    Enchantress starts with 0 Mystic Power. Each non-consecutive unique action gives her 5 Mystic Power, Max 100. Mystic Power is used to trigger other Abilities.
    Enchantress cannot gain power through normal means (hitting/taking hits).

Dash Back and Hold Block for 3 Seconds
    Gain a Bar of Power. Cost, 30 Mystic Power. Cooldown, 3 seconds.

While Holding Block
    Gain +305 Block Proficiency.

While Charging Heavy Attack
    Trade 2 Mystic Power for a Fury buff every .1 seconds, increasing attack by 328.4 for 4 seconds.

Heavy Attack
    Enchantress enters Magic Overload for 13 seconds at the cost of 50 Mystic Power.

Magic Overload
    Any damage taken by Enchantress during this time is completely healed after Magic Overload ends.
    Any buff gained by the opponent is transmuted and stolen, giving Enchantress the same buff for 8 seconds while inflicting a random debuff onto the opponent for 8 seconds.
    During this time, Enchantress also Regenerates 5028 health if her power is greater than her opponent's.
    If not, then Enchantress gains a Power Steal buff, stealing 10% of the opponent's power with every hit for 6 seconds.
    Special Attacks gain +1049.3 attack ratings and opponents suffer from 40% Power Rate reduction during Special Attacks.

Special Attack 1
    If the opponent is near Enchantress, Stun the opponent for 1 second when Enchantress activates this Special Attack at a cost of 10 Mystic Power. Nullify all buffs active on the opponent.

Special Attack 2
    Each projectile inflicts a random debuff, lasting for 8 seconds.
    Enchantress' hits are mixed with illusions, which are not real hits and do not count as hits (Note: this is similar to Unnamed Gauntlet Thanos' Special Attack 2)

Special Attack 3
    Magic Overload is active for 20 seconds.
    Set Mystic Power to 100.

Enchantress

I see that I have some disapproval...anyone want to tell me how it could be better?
  • datman_3datman_3 Posts: 1

Enchantress

I see that I have some disapproval...anyone want to tell me how it could be better?
    Nah, they just wildin’. Your character ideas are really cool and interesting.
  • MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
    edited January 2020

Enchantress

I like it. Cool mechanics. You actually know her real name, impressed I am.

Could use more utility though. Be kinda like Black Widow (Claire Voyant) with different spells rather then a charge build up.

Magic overload is also a bit to powerful. Healing 5038 AND undoing all damage taken during that time is really powerful. But might work if this is for a max 6* version.

Enchantress (Edit)

Class: Mystic

Awakened Ability

Asgardian Sorcery
    Every time a buff is Nullified or ends for any reason, Enchantress gains 5 Mystic Power.
    The cooldown timer is removed for gaining a bar of power.
    When landing two identical attacks consecutively, Amora Inverts the opponent's controls for 5 seconds at the cost of 20 Mystic Power.

Abilities

Mystic Power
    Enchantress starts with 0 Mystic Power. Each non-consecutive unique action gives her 5 Mystic Power, Max 100. Mystic Power is used to trigger other Abilities.
    Enchantress cannot gain power through normal means (hitting/taking hits).

Alternate: Magical Manipulation
    Whenever Enchantress activates a Special Attack, she switches spells.
    Shielding Spell: All blocks are Perfect. Increases her Armor Rating by up to 1048 based on her power meter. If more than 20% of her max health is lost in a single hit, she activates Magic Overload for 5 seconds. Cooldown, 10 seconds.
    Conjuring Spell: Every 6 seconds, Enchantress gains a random buff for 10 seconds. If she has more unique buffs than her opponent, she activates Magic Overload for 5 seconds. Cooldown, 10 seconds.
    Telekinesis Spell: During this spell phase, Enchantress' Medium and second Light Attack do not make contact, and gain +258 block penetration. If she lands a Well-Timed Block, she activates Magic Overload for 5 seconds. Cooldown, 10 seconds.
    Mind-Switching Spell: During this spell phase, the opponent suffers from Inverted Controls and suffers a 603 reduced attack rating. If she successfully dodges an attack, she activates Magic Overload for 5 seconds. Cooldown, 10 seconds.
    (And the Specials and Basic Attacks might have something based off of these spells too, but I'm too lazy to write them out lol)

Dash Back and Hold Block for 3 Seconds
    Gain a Bar of Power. Cost, 30 Mystic Power. Cooldown, 3 seconds.

While Holding Block
    Gain +305 Block Proficiency.

While Charging Heavy Attack
    Trade 2 Mystic Power for a Fury buff every .1 seconds, increasing attack by 328.4 for 4 seconds.

Heavy Attack
    Enchantress enters Magic Overload for 13 seconds at the cost of 50 Mystic Power.

Magic Overload
    Any damage taken by Enchantress during this time is completely healed, depending on her power meter after Magic Overload ends.
    Any buff gained by the opponent is transmuted and stolen, giving Enchantress the same buff for 8 seconds while inflicting a random debuff onto the opponent for 8 seconds.
    During this time, Enchantress also Regenerates 5028 1482 health if her power is greater than her opponent's.
    If not, then Enchantress gains a Power Steal buff, stealing 10% of the opponent's power with every hit for 6 seconds.
    Special Attacks gain +1049.3 attack ratings and opponents suffer from 40% Power Rate reduction during Special Attacks.

Special Attack 1
    If the opponent is near Enchantress, Stun the opponent for 1 second when Enchantress activates this Special Attack at a cost of 10 Mystic Power. Nullify all buffs active on the opponent.

Special Attack 2
    Each projectile inflicts a random debuff, lasting for 8 seconds.
    Enchantress' hits are mixed with illusions, which are not real hits and do not count as hits (Note: this is similar to Unnamed Gauntlet Thanos' Special Attack 2)

Special Attack 3
    Magic Overload is active for 20 seconds.
    Set Mystic Power to 100.

So here's my slightly edited and added-upon version!
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Minvis said:

Professor X
    Why do u still not have that guy. He's awesome

I think it’s because he’s in a wheel chair which makes animation hard.
    He could be in a floating chair like in the cartoon and be animated similar to MODOK.
    @Minvis Kabam can design a wheelchair, a floating wheelchair maybe lol

Minvis said:

Professor X
    Why do u still not have that guy. He's awesome

I think it’s because he’s in a wheel chair which makes animation hard.
    He could be in a floating chair like in the cartoon and be animated similar to MODOK.
    @Minvis Kabam can design a wheelchair, a floating wheelchair maybe lol
    Yeah, floating chair. That’s what I was saying.

Otherwise it’d be weird. His dash attack would just be him ramming his opponent. How’d he basic attack and move forward

Also I think he may come in a event this year, possibly with apocalypse. Based on the “puzzle” and list of champions that a few of are going to be added.
  • SunnyvaleSunnyvale Posts: 3
    Cool Character Additions To MCOC.
    1.) Banshee of X-men
    2.) Sauron of X-men Savage Lands
    3.) Blob of X-men
    4.) Pyro of X-men
    5.) Blackheart of Ghostrider
    6.) Vengeance of Ghostrider
    7.) Morbius of Spiderman
    8.) Black Tarantula of Spiderman
    9.) Whiplash of Ironman
    10.) Chtylok The Che-KnKau of Spiderman

Black Tarantula

Class: Skill

Awakened Ability

Last Resort
    Once a fight, when he would be knocked out, Black Tarantula gains an Indestructible passive that lasts until he is struck by a Heavy or Special Attack, or until he uses a Special Attack.
    During this time, Black Tarantula gains a Fury passive every 4 seconds, increasing attack rating by +395.

Abilities

Spidey Foe
    Black Tarantula gains +2724 attack rating when fighting a symbiote champion.

Rigorous Training
    Reduces the potency of all debuffs applied to him by 60%.
    When suffering from a debuff, Black Tarantula has a 10% chance to Evade attacks.
    70% chance to shrug off Concussion debuffs and gain +2724 attack rating for 10 seconds if successfully shrugged off.

When Struck
    10% chance to Regenerate up to 1023 health over 10 seconds based on combo meter, up to a max of 50 hits.

When Charging Heavy Attacks
    Gain a Fury buff, increasing attack rating by +395 for 4 seconds every 0.1 seconds.

Heavy Attacks
    Gain +2724 attack rating for this attack, but lose 10% max power.

Whenever the Opponent Counterattacks
    Counterattacks with +2724 attack rating for the attack.

Special Attack 1
    Inflicts Bleed, dealing 4842 damage over 10 seconds.
    If under the effects of a debuff, Black Tarantula inflicts a Critical Bleed for every debuff active on him, multiplying Bleed damage by the Critical Multiplier.

Special Attack 2
    Black Tarantula uses his laser eyes and gains +2724 attack rating for the attack, but suffers from -30% Offensive Power Gain Rate for 7 seconds.
    80% to Stun for 3.4 seconds.
    If under the effects of a debuff, this attack is guaranteed critical.

Special Attack 3
    Inflicts an Injury debuff for 12 seconds. Hitting an Injured opponent bypasses 100% of their Physical Resistance.
    Reduces the damage taken from the opponent's Special Attack 3 to 2% Max Health for the next 4 seconds.

Odin part 2: Awakened Ability

Third time trying to post this. So instead of typing it all again you get a picture.

I got a new idea for Odin’s awakened ability.

(S.B) = Signature Based

Names in color could be tied to another champion. I.e Rune of Death:Hela

Odin could have a prefight ability that allows him to apply one of nine runes (for the nine realms) to the node.

Odin part 2: Awakened Ability

Third time trying to post this. So instead of typing it all again you get a picture.

I got a new idea for Odin’s awakened ability.

(S.B) = Signature Based

Names in color could be tied to another champion. I.e Rune of Death:Hela

Odin could have a prefight ability that allows him to apply one of nine runes (for the nine realms) to the node.

• LoneWing13LoneWing13 Posts: 21
    I know people have been asking for it, but I haven't heard you confirm whether you will add him, but is there still a plan to add Thor with Stormbreaker? Or are you waiting for Thor Love and Thunder?

It feels a bit of let down to have infinity war versions of Cap and Iron Man, but not Thor. And I can think the only reason he wasn't added was that it was only a few months before that we got Thor Ragnarok, who I'm not much of a fan of.

Please consider adding him.

His offensive abilities would include shock, stun, and bleed.
    Passive abilities would be fury and cruelty (like Black Bolt).

I have gone into detail about this before, you can see the original post for that. Look for the comment by LoneWing. I know a few guys said Fat Thor, but seriously, some people were already asking for War Thor (Volstagg). I think it would be awesome to still get IW Thor at this stage.
  • MadplanetMadplanet Posts: 20
    Galactus! Make him as big as the Sentinel I guess. Obviously cosmic. Thanks.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

I know people have been asking for it, but I haven't heard you confirm whether you will add him, but is there still a plan to add Thor with Stormbreaker? Or are you waiting for Thor Love and Thunder?

I mean they already have another version of Thor, like you said, so I think they should be focusing on other characters instead of Thor w/ Stormbreaker and Captain America w/ Mjolnir.

• MorgothMelkorMorgothMelkor Posts: 95
    edited January 2020

Enchantress

there's a rumor that she will appear in Thor: Love & Thunder so I could see this happening... I like your idea
  • BloodpoolxdBloodpoolxd Posts: 10
    Riot as venom 2 is suppose to be coming out riot could be a suitable champion for a skill or cosmic classes as he was a brute in the first film ideas for effects he should have bleed because he can form blades, fury, regeneration because symbiote can heal the hosts if they are damaged, power gain not like symbiote supremes
    edited January 2020
    Absorbing Man (Carol Creel)

Class: Science ?

Absorbing man would transform into different materials. This can be activated against certain enemies and by other means.

It could be made so he retains his form between fights.

Heavy: When Creel hits his opponent with a heavy attack, he absorbs their properties. Changing form based on material hit.

If #metal The Absorbing Man turns to steel

If #stone (Korg, Thing) The Absorbing Man turns to stone

If Emma Frost The Absorbing Man turns to diamond

If #Ice (Iceman) Copies ice armor

If #wood (Groot, King Groot) turns into wood

If #adamantium (wolverine) turns into adamantium

If #Vibranium (Captain America, black panther, killmonger) turns into Vibranium

If #Uru (Thor) turns into Uru

All forms grant immunity to poison, bleed and incinerate (except wood).

Forms also increase armor and attack rating

The Absorbing Man gains the # corresponding to his form while in it. So if in Steel form The Absorbing Man can be magnetized.

Forms

Wood
    Takes increases damage from incinerate, while on fire can inflict incinerate. While wood Absorbing man regenerates health.

Steel
    Attacks can inflict bleed. Gain armor.

Stone
    Attacks can inflict armor break.

Ice
    Gain ice armor. Upon activation copies all ice armor opponent has.

Diamond
    same effect as for Emma Frost

Adamantium
    Reduces damage received by (additional) 75%. increases attack rating. Attacks have chance to inflict bleed. Heavies 100% chance bleed. Immune to armor break.

Vibranium
    Reduce damage received by 50% and reflects 10% of received damage back at attacker. Immune to stun.

Uru
    Attacks can inflict shock. Energy (magic) attacks are absorbed and converted into power. The more power The Absorbing Man has the less damage he takes.

I’ve only come up with this one mechanic for Creel currently.

Suggestions, feedback and expansion are welcome and appreciated.
  • BlobV2.0
    Mutant
    #Defensive: Tank #Villain #Size: XL

Health - chunky boi
    Attack - 1,219
    Critical Rating - 19%
    Critical Damage - 186%
    Block Proficiency - 60%

Movable (Hulk) (Juggernaut) (Unique)

Blob: Whenever Unstoppable would be removed or expire, 50% chance to combine any Fury Passives into a 5 second Fury buff. (Dev note: This means you could double the Fury when gaining one naturally)

Hulk: While Hulk has a Fury buff, all attacks Nullify Unstoppable.

Juggernaut: Dash attacks and Special Attacks gain 150% more Attack and Nullify all Unstoppable buffs on the opponent.

Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (Sabertooth) (Magneto) (Unique)

Blob: +15% base Attack while fighting non-robots.

Sabertooth: Start the fight with 3% max power per Fury effect against non-robots.

Magneto: Heavy attacks remove all Armor effects on the opponent like an Armor Break and give Magneto a Fury buff, increasing base Attack by 30% for each Armor effect removed for 7 seconds.

Thick Skinned (Luke Cage)

Blob: Damage taken is capped at 5% of Blob’s maximum health while Unstoppable.

Luke Cage: Immunity to Armor Break and Armor Shattered, and pause Luke’s Indestructible buff for 2 seconds whenever an immunity would activate.

All Muscle (Kingpin)

Blob: +15% Critical Damage for each Weakness on the opponent.

Kingpin: Landing a Heavy attack against an Unstoppable opponent Nullifies the Unstoppable and gives Kingpin a Rage charge.

Enemies (Wolverine)(Colossus)

All champions: +5% critical rating.

The Immovable Blob is constantly mutating, increasing both his strength and resilience.

Passive

Gain 10%** of a bar of power whenever a Fury Passive would be combined into a Fury buff.
    90%** physical resistance while Unstoppable.

**depends on sig levels

Passive

Blob’s thick layer of incredibly durable skin grants him immunities to Bleed, Armor Break, and Armor Shattered effects. Attacks that knock down Blob ignore these immunities.
    Holding block for 1.2 seconds grants Blob an Unstoppable buff.
    Any time Blob would be Stunned, 50% chance to gain an Unstoppable buff.

Unstoppable - Buff

Unstoppable allows Blob to shrug off attacks for 3 seconds.
    Being struck while Unstoppable grants Blob an indefinite Fury Passive, increasing Attack rating by 270.
    Dashing forwards, backwards, landing an attack, or being struck by an Unstoppable opponent removes any Unstoppable buffs and Fury Passives on Blob.

All Attacks

Losing Fury Passives from landing a hit combines them into a Fury Buff that lasts for 5 seconds.

When Attacked

If Blob is Unstoppable, 40% chance to inflict Weakness, reducing Attack by 10% for 7 seconds.
    This chance is increased to 100% if Blob is Stunned.
    As long as the opponent has a Weakness debuff, if Blob would be knocked down, he is instead passively Stunned for .65 seconds. This Stun guarantees Blob an Unstoppable buff.

Heavy Attack Charging

Charging a Heavy Attack gives Blob one of his Unstoppable buffs.
    Blob’s Unstoppable buffs gained through this ability aren’t affected by ability accuracy reduction. (Dev note: this ability bypasses Slow debuffs)
    The opponent has -80% offensive power rate while Blob is Unstoppable.
    Weakness debuffs get an additional +60% ability accuracy.
    Inflicting Weakness prevents all extra damage from critical hits and lowers the opponent’s ability accuracy by 100% for .7 seconds. (Dev note: This ability accuracy reduction from inflicting Weakness also applies to the abilities of the attack that inflicted it.)

Heavy Attacks

+122 Attack for each Fury Passive removed by this attack.
    Dev note: Blob’s heavy attack should have more than one hit, so there should be a slight pause after the first hit to allow you to combo into a special attack with the Fury.

Special 1

Blob’s size doesn’t impede his agility, and he makes sure the opponent is aware of that.

60% chance to Stun the opponent for 2 seconds. If this attack intercepted one of the opponent’s attacks, +30% to this chance.
    (Dev note: this attack was more of a defensive design that ruins you with the Unstoppable)

Special 2

While his mutation allows Blob to be almost immovable, it also grants him an extent of superhuman strength.

+12% critical rating for each Weakness debuff on the opponent.
    This attack is Unblockable if Blob has a Fury buff.

Special 3

Blob lets the opponent tire themself out trying to move Blob before unleashing a beat down of his own.

Refresh all Weakness debuffs on the opponent with an additional +17 seconds on their durations, to a maximum duration of 20 seconds.
    +20% special damage for each Weakness refreshed by this attack.
    100% chance to Stun the opponent for 1.5 seconds. This Stun gets +1 second duration to a maximum of 7 seconds for each Weakness refreshed by this attack.
  • You would play him like Quake, only you take hits while charging heavies instead of dodging them

Absorbing Man

Awakened Ability

Power Absorption
    Once per fight, the Absorbing Man can absorb the power of others!
    Skill: 60% chance to purify any debuff with each hit. Increases his critical rating by 148 for 3 seconds every time he lands a critical hit.
    Science: Inflict a Concussion, reducing Ability Accuracy by 60% after activating a Special Attack. Passively increase his attack rating by 684.
    Mystic: 10% to Nullify a buff on each hit. Whenever a buff is Nullified, Absorbing Man gains a burst of 10% power over 4 seconds.
    Cosmic: Gain an Aptitude buff, increasing the potency of Fury, Armor Up, and Precision buffs by 60% for 12 seconds after activating a Special Attack. 10% to Armor Break, removing an Armor Up buff and reducing armor rating by 589 for 9 seconds.
    Tech: Whenever the opponent reaches full power, Power Drain 10% of max power, cooldown, 15 seconds. Whenever the opponent reaches a full bar of power, inflict a Taunt debuff, increasing the chance for the opponent to activate a Special Attack by 60%.
    Mutant: Gain a passive Prowess, increasing Special Attack damage by 50%. Regenerate 1942 health whenever Absorbing Man switches materials.

Abilities

If #metal The Absorbing Man turns to steel.
    If #stone The Absorbing Man turns to stone.
    If #diamond The Absorbing Man turns to diamond.
    If #Ice The Absorbing Man turns to ice.
    If #wood The Absorbing Man turns into wood
    If #adamantium The Absorbing Man turns into adamantium
    If #Vibranium The Absorbing Man turns into Vibranium
    If #Uru The Absorbing Man turns into Uru

All forms grant immunity to poison and bleed.

(The Absorbing Man gains the # corresponding to his form while in it. So if in Steel form The Absorbing Man can be magnetized.)

Forms
    • Wood: Takes 40% increased damage from Incinerate effects; while Incinerated, inflicts Incinerate with every hit, dealing 2058 energy damage over 6 seconds. Absorbing Man Regenerates 1038 health every 20 seconds over 10 seconds. Immune to Weakness effects.
    • Steel: Attacks have a 30% chance to inflict Injury for 7 seconds. Any attack made while the opponent is under the effects of Injury ignores all physical resistance. Gain Armor Up, increasing armor rating by 666.7 while in this material phase. Immune to Incinerate effects.
    • Stone: Attacks have a 10% chance to Armor Break, removing an Armor Up buff and decreasing armor rating by 583 for 8 seconds. Absorbing Man starts with 15 Rock Shields, which are removed one by one after struck. While Rock Shield is active, the opponent's basic attacks cannot exceed 40% of their attack rating and their Special Attacks cannot deal more than 120% of their attack rating. Immune to Incinerate and Shock effects.
    • Ice: Gain Ice Armor every 15 seconds. While Ice Armor is active, it increases armor rating by 666.7. Whenever a single hit deals more than 5% of Absorbing Man's max health, the damage is capped at 5% and Ice Armor is broken. Whenever a Stun debuff is applied onto Absorbing Man while Ice Armor is active, the Stun is removed and Ice Armor is broken. Immune to Coldsnap and Frostbite effects. Takes no damage from Incinerate effects, but they reduce Absorbing Man's attack by 30%.
    • Diamond: Absorbing Man is immune to all Stun, Incinerate, Shock, Frostbite, Coldsnap, Fatigue, Concussion, and Exhaustion effects.
      10% chance that a Block reduces all damage.
      +1636.36 Armor
      +352.94 Block Proficiency
      +1636.36 Physical Resistance
      +2000 Critical Resistance Rating
      Opponents have -181.82 Critical Damage Rating
    • Adamantium: Reduces physical damage received by up to 30% based on his power meter. Increases attack rating by up to 2048 based on his power meter. Heavies 100% chance bleed. Immune to Armor Break, Incinerate and Shock effects.
    • Vibranium: Reduces physical damage received by 20% and reflects 5% of received damage back at the opponent. Immune to Armor Break and Concussion effects. If Stunned, reflect the Stun back to the opponent for 3 seconds.
    • Uru: Attacks have a 10% chance to Shock, dealing 2048 energy damage over 10 seconds. Energy (magic) attacks are absorbed and converted into power. Absorbing Man reduces all incoming damage by up to 40% based on his power meter.
    Credit: Minvis
    Whenever Absorbing Man absorbs a material, he carries that material for the duration of the current fight and into the next fight.
    Whenever Absorbing Man absorbs a different Material, he gains an indefinite Fury buff, increasing his attack rating by 703, max 8 stacks.

Special Attack 1
    Absorbs a random material

Special Attack 2
    Absorbs a random material

Special Attack 3
    Absorbs a random material for every Fury buff active.
    Absorbs a power for every Fury buff active.
    Notsavage I like your expansions. The awakened ability is especially cool. I do however disagree in part with the random absorption.

For absorbing man the material he randomly absorbs should be limited to what he could find in the environment. Perhaps what form he can take is based on the enemy and the stage!.

I.e he can dash back and hold to turn to change forms. First wood then after 3 seconds stone, after holding for 10 seconds turns into steel

Adamantum, Vibranium and especially Uru wouldn’t be around to absorb unless the enemy had it. So you’d have to try and find enemies with them to gain those forms. It carries between fights so you’d only need to find say, black panther, once to be in Vibranium form for the rest of the quest.

This way you’d also have to be careful not to lose the better forms. Perhaps each form applies a certain amount of armor buffs and once those all run out he reverts back to normal.

Ideas
    Perhaps what form he can take is based on the enemy and the stage!.

Example: City stage = stone

Also upon converting back to normal there could be instant healing. As in the comics he can reattach his limbs by turning back to normal.

His first attack should be with his wrecking ball and inflict stun.

Absorbing Man 2.0

Class: Science

Awakened Ability

Power Absorption
    Once per fight, the Absorbing Man can absorb the power of others!
    Skill: 60% chance to purify any debuff with each hit. Increases his critical rating by 148 for 3 seconds every time he lands a critical hit.
    Science: Inflict a Concussion, reducing Ability Accuracy by 60% after activating a Special Attack. Passively increase his attack rating by 684.
    Mystic: 10% to Nullify a buff on each hit. Whenever a buff is Nullified, Absorbing Man gains a burst of 10% power over 4 seconds.
    Cosmic: Gain an Aptitude buff, increasing the potency of Fury, Armor Up, and Precision buffs by 60% for 12 seconds after activating a Special Attack. 10% to Armor Break, removing an Armor Up buff and reducing armor rating by 589 for 9 seconds.
    Tech: Whenever the opponent reaches full power, Power Drain 10% of max power, cooldown, 15 seconds. Whenever the opponent reaches a full bar of power, inflict a Taunt debuff, increasing the chance for the opponent to activate a Special Attack by 60%.
    Mutant: Gain a passive Prowess, increasing Special Attack damage by 50%. Regenerate 1942 health whenever Absorbing Man switches materials.

Abilities

If #metal The Absorbing Man turns to steel.
    If #stone The Absorbing Man turns to stone.
    If #diamond The Absorbing Man turns to diamond.
    If #Ice The Absorbing Man turns to ice.
    If #wood The Absorbing Man turns into wood
    If #adamantium The Absorbing Man turns into adamantium
    If #Vibranium The Absorbing Man turns into Vibranium
    If #Uru The Absorbing Man turns into Uru

All forms grant immunity to poison and bleed.

(The Absorbing Man gains the # corresponding to his form while in it. So if in Steel form The Absorbing Man can be magnetized.)

Forms
    • Wood: Takes 40% increased damage from Incinerate effects; while Incinerated, inflicts Incinerate with every hit, dealing 2058 energy damage over 6 seconds. Absorbing Man Regenerates 1038 health every 20 seconds over 10 seconds. Immune to Weakness effects and ABility Accuracy modification.
      If Heal Blocked or Heal Reversed, revert to human phase.
    • Steel: Attacks have a 30% chance to inflict Injury for 7 seconds. Any attack made while the opponent is under the effects of Injury ignores all physical resistance. Gain Armor Up, increasing armor rating by 666.7 while in this material phase. Immune to Incinerate effects.
      If struck with a Special Attack 3, revert to human phase.
    • Stone: Attacks have a 10% chance to Armor Break, removing an Armor Up buff and decreasing armor rating by 583 for 8 seconds. Absorbing Man starts with 15 Rock Shields, which are removed one by one after struck. While Rock Shield is active, the opponent's basic attacks cannot exceed 40% of their attack rating and their Special Attacks cannot deal more than 120% of their attack rating. Immune to Incinerate and Shock effects.
      If hit with 5 or more hits, revert to human phase.
    • Ice: Gain Ice Armor every 15 seconds. While Ice Armor is active, it increases armor rating by 666.7. Whenever a single hit deals more than 5% of Absorbing Man's max health, the damage is capped at 5% and Ice Armor is broken. Whenever a Stun debuff is applied onto Absorbing Man while Ice Armor is active, the Stun is removed and Ice Armor is broken. Immune to Coldsnap and Frostbite effects. Takes no damage from Incinerate effects, but they reduce Absorbing Man's attack by 30%.
      If under the effects of Armor Break or Armor Shatter, revert to human phase.
    • Diamond: Absorbing Man is immune to all Stun, Incinerate, Shock, Frostbite, Coldsnap, Fatigue, Concussion, and Exhaustion effects.
      10% chance that a Block reduces all damage.
      +1636.36 Armor
      +352.94 Block Proficiency
      +1636.36 Physical Resistance
      +2000 Critical Resistance Rating
      Opponents have -181.82 Critical Damage Rating
      If a hit is not landed on the opponent in 20 seconds, revert to human phase.
    • Adamantium: Reduces physical damage received by up to 30% based on his power meter. Increases attack rating by up to 2048 based on his power meter. Heavies 100% chance bleed. Immune to Armor Break, Incinerate and Shock effects.
      If exposed to Coldsnap or Fatigue, revert to human phase.
    • Vibranium: Reduces physical damage received by 20% and reflects 5% of received damage back at the opponent. Immune to Armor Break and Concussion effects. If Stunned, reflect the Stun back to the opponent for 3 seconds.
      If the combo counter is reset to 0, revert back to human phase.
    • Uru: Attacks have a 10% chance to Shock, dealing 2048 energy damage over 10 seconds. Energy (magic) attacks are absorbed and converted into power. Absorbing Man reduces all incoming damage by up to 40% based on his power meter. Stuns inflicted in this phase last twice the normal duration.
      If the damage is taken in a single hit that exceeds 7% of Absorbing Man's max health, he reverts back to human phase.
    Credit: Minvis

Whenever Absorbing Man absorbs a material, he carries that material until he absorbs another material (cross-fight), is knocked out or returns to his regular phase.
    Whenever Absorbing Man absorbs a different Material, he gains an indefinite Fury buff, increasing his attack rating by 703, max 8 stacks.
    Dash and hold block for 3 seconds to revert to his human phase. Doing this regenerates 15% of missing health.

Special Attack 1
    Inflicts Stun for 3 seconds.

Special Attack 2
    Absorbs the material of the location.
    (So this is tricky)
    There are 15 locations/scenes that I know of:
    Knowhere (steel)
    Wakandan Necropolis (vibranium)
    Avenger's Tower (steel)
    Asgardian Throne Room (uru)
    Asgardian Vault (uru)
    The Kyln (steel)
    SHIELD Helicarrier (steel)
    Galactorum (diamond-only due to all those crystals)
    Hell's Kitchen (stone)
    Sokovia (stone)
    Oscorp Laboratory (steel)
    Savage Land (wood)
    Asteroid M (stone)
    Astral Plane (wood)
    Sanctum Sanctorum (wood)

So I would say this would be kinda difficult to do, but kinda cool too.

Special Attack 3
    Absorbs the material of his surroundings. This doesn't interfere with the material he already has (this means he would have two materials). (See above)
    Absorbs a power for every Fury buff active.
  • here’s a list that I hope will be able to make into the game u don’t have to but it would make me happy.
    .mcu scarlet witch
    .normal Logan
    .x force colossus
    Thx for listening kabam I hope this doesn’t disrupt u.
    Notsavage19

Suggestion for Creel

I like the locations. But I feel Vibranium, Adamantium and Uru forms should be very powerful and thus require Fighting a champion with those materials. So not from locations.

Also some of the forms “revert” conditions are to easy. Especially stone, 5 hits is basically one combo. Also the special forms (Previously mentioned three) seem to easy to lose.

Note

What I’m thinking is that, when playing as this champion you’d have to (to maximize his power) look for opponents who have materials he can absorb.

Also maybe in his Uru form he has extra advantage against magic type champions. (Because of Uru’s affinity for magic)
    This would also work with Creel being science type.

If the Enchantress Is added The Executioner or Odin could be added with her. Or the Destroyer
  • MorgothMelkorMorgothMelkor Posts: 95
    I'm trying to post my character suggestion but I keep getting "Your comment will appear after it is approved." anyone else had this? it's been happening for two days. I must've tried a dozen times already so if it suddenly posts multiple comments from me it's that lol