**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Show us those juicy 6 star rosters!

Comments

• tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★

My 6* luck has been ok, nothing crazy. I'm glad I got a couple champs who are useful on a regular basis. Some of you cats legit have more 6* than I do 5*.
  • JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117

0din said:

I just pulled ghost. Over the moon!

Youre excitement for ghost was on par with someone with 2 or 3 six stars...then you show your roster! Love that people with stacked rosters can still get amped about a new champ
    Why wouldn't we? I cant wait to dupe my 6* ghost or nick personally. I'll be ecstatic. People with stacked rosters obviously love love game otherwise we wouldn't have spent the time/money getting there.

Did you pull Kang from GGC or Rank Rewards??
  • Bigmf99Bigmf99 Posts: 24
    Four amazing, four less than amazing and Yondu. Who's pretty good.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★

My best 6*s...

man you're lucky 6 star Nova im jealous
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020

MikeHock said:

Why? It's not like my Awakened Kingpin is going to impress anyone.

Psh you dont know that! There might be someone on the forums for the first time today all innocent and unaware of how this game works that would be all giddy about that kingpin...then he would read a few posts and realize most champs are worthless garbage. But for that one moment...you made his day! Kind of .
    I feel obliged since I was asked by the one and only Peter Quill.

• AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    Quite happy with mine except for good ole cyclops. He was my second 6*. Lost hope for a while. Lol

• AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136

• HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    I've got a duped ghost. Can't ask for much more!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian

0din said:

Youre excitement for ghost was on par with someone with 2 or 3 six stars...then you show your roster! Love that people with stacked rosters can still get amped about a new champ
    Why wouldn't we? I cant wait to dupe my 6* ghost or nick personally. I'll be ecstatic. People with stacked rosters obviously love love game otherwise we wouldn't have spent the time/money getting there.

I look at that roster and I think wow: twenty four rounds.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★

"In 1976, as part of commemorations for the U.S. Bicentennial, General George Washington was posthumously promoted to the rank of General of the Armies of the United States.[5] Although the law did not actually specify the number of stars,[6] some U.S. newspapers[7][8][9] and Members of Congress[10] described this as a six-star rank. His appointment had been to serve as "General and Commander in Chief of the Army of the United Colonies".

* https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-star_rank
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

0din said:

I look at that roster and I think wow: twenty four rounds.
    Takes absolutely forever to go through all 5/6*s on the rare occasion I actually do. Doesnt help that I pretty much never have suicides on anymore
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    edited January 2020
    I'd have a few more, but DD is sig 40 and JF is sig 20.

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Nothing special but it’s what I have

• Fiddy85Fiddy85 Posts: 8
    Ready for Abyss lol

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★

I bet you guys are jealous now! :D

Read your messages and don’t be so ignorant lol
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

"In 1976, as part of commemorations for the U.S. Bicentennial, General George Washington was posthumously promoted to the rank of General of the Armies of the United States.[5] Although the law did not actually specify the number of stars,[6] some U.S. newspapers[7][8][9] and Members of Congress[10] described this as a six-star rank. His appointment had been to serve as "General and Commander in Chief of the Army of the United Colonies".

* https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-star_rank

lol
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Nice Drax and Invisible Women!
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Brace yourselves:

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

I can't believe we have the same 6* roster! It blows my mind.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I've stopped getting excited about opening a 6*. Angela was my first and I've pulled her 3 times. Some decent champs but no one I want to rank up.
  • GlodeyGlodey Posts: 20

Nothing too too crazy. Recently pulled venom and cmm and I'm pretty happy with them!
  • PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★

I started with psylocke then moonknight. On black Friday I splurged and pulled Jane foster twice in a row followed by abomination. I nearly quit. Then pulled venom, Angela, and omega red.