**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up advice: R5 omega red, R5 colossus or 6* r2 squirrel girl

OR and Col are duped and high sig levels. I do not run suicides. SQG is unduped.

Rank up advice: R5 omega red, R5 colossus or 6* r2 squirrel girl 26 votes

Colossus
23%
Haji_SaabSpity68WorknprogressIliphasLibertyPrimeV1H3t3r 6 votes
Omega Red
50%
zuffyTerraLvernon15BrokenRiggs_97Stagedear85LordRaymond3EtjamaDead1Synq_SpawnzyyawesomesauceNightbat216Rawrasurus 13 votes
Squirrel Girl
26%
Pabon510NiteAndDaeDonnymeijLykanonDas_gi[Deleted User]Soar2878 7 votes

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    If you ran suicides OR is the easy choice but if not, I'd say Colossus
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★

If you ran suicides OR is the easy choice but if not, I'd say Colossus

It’s a tough call it’s either add someone to my r5 collection or get a second r2 and they’re all really good champs
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Omega Red
    Surprised to see so many voted for SG. I got super lucky and got her as a 6* as well, but I don't feel like she does anything specially well to dump more into her. I could be missing something.
    Though my current setup I'm running suicides with only 1 point in deep wounds, max DW might be a game changer for her. I do like how she can stack bleeds through blocks though.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★

Surprised to see so many voted for SG. I got super lucky and got her as a 6* as well, but I don't feel like she does anything specially well to dump more into her. I could be missing something.
    Though my current setup I'm running suicides with only 1 point in deep wounds, max DW might be a game changer for her. I do like how she can stack bleeds through blocks though.

I have no suicides but run max deep wounds and it’s nice. Getting that bleed detonate after 15-16 bleeds is amazing