**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

r5 5* Omega Red or r2 6* Domino?

VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72
edited January 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Having a bit of an issue...
Was planing to take OR to rank 5 but pulled 6* Domino this week
I'm currently shortly after completing act 6.1. will be finishing v4 100% this month. Have no other serious double immunity champ in my roster aside OR. Suggestions with examples and arguments would be welcome

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Do you use suicides? If so, do OR. If not, do Domino. Both will melt content, but I'm Biased towards Dom.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I have both at 5/65 Sig 200, so my suggestion comes from experience.

First, if you run suicides, or have ever considered it, then OR is definitely the right choice.

Secondly, you mentioned not having any other great double immunes. That's another vote for OR in my opinion.

He's also got some regen ability to make him a bit more sustainable.

Domino is obviously a phenomenal champ, and the raw damage she can do, especially with crits and crit bleeds, will certainly out due OR, so the good thing is, you can't really make a bad choice either way.

Both have some nice synergies with champs people actually like to use as well.

No bad choice, but since you mentioned not having another good double immune, I would vote OR all day.

1st world problems suck.

Good luck with your choice.
  • VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72
    I don't run suicides but am considering them if I go OR. That double immunity is quite a deal for me. I also have r4 ST and Void, which makes OR even better. On top of that I have no synergies for domino above 4* rulk and 3* massacre. Thanks for all the posts. Very insightful
  • Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    I have a similar question in my mind :) to r5 omega or domino... I havent seen a different kind of answer yet. Still waiting and following your post :)
    Up!
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    DOMINO⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚫️
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Domino, unless you're running suicides.
  • Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    Why everyone is only talking about suicides? Does anyone know which one is more useful while playing act 6 after cavalier?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    OR.

Doesn’t mean a 6* that doesn’t have a place in any of your teams should be ranked solely because she’s a 6*.

You yourself said that you don’t have a dual immune except OR.

Personally though, I’ll 100% V4 first, then see what R5 RUG I pull before deciding. If it’s mutant then problem solved. If it isn’t then I’ll spend the cats on OR.
    xNig said:

Personally though, I’ll 100% V4 first, then see what R5 RUG I pull before deciding. If it’s mutant then problem solved. If it isn’t then I’ll spend the cats on OR.

That was also my thought. Finish v4 and see what r4-5 gem I get. With my luck it'll portably be mystic lol
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Domino is Best in game for now
    Guys, thanks for all the input. It was very useful. I think I'll go with Omega if I don't pull a mutant 5* r4-5 gem from variant 4. He's definitely a champ I need for the next content I want to do and overall a better utility champ, especially for me. I have other hard hitting champs in my roster. Domino can wait
  • Domic toretto r2