**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rate my first 6*

deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
:(

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    About as low as it gets.
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    -sixate- said:

About as low as it gets.

Do you think he has his uses here and there?
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

-sixate- said:

About as low as it gets.

Do you think he has his uses here and there?
    I guess that depends on your game progression. You might find a use for him. I certainly wouldn't.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Hes a good 7/10. Reduced debuff duration of some effects on him, easy access to true strike and a high crit rate. Think he can disorient or daze or something similar. Certainly coulda pulled a worse champion.
    Like Maw or Diablo
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    edited January 2020
    I have a duped 6 star Karnak. He really isn’t that bad. He can be very useful against Spider-Man characters.
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★

I love karnak, hes a beast just get your crit rate buff and then just do 5 combos and sp2s, sp2 hits harder the lower their health is so it's a good finisher. He gets +25% attack with medusa and blackbolt on the team. People hate on him but i think hes underrated because hes solid and reliable.

Thank you i will definetly try him out with medusa and bolt synergy.
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    I feel with you, he was also my first 6* and I was down, but he isn’t that bad as all the people say, just don’t get hit and his dmg is ok, no god tier of course but against spider men’s or other annoying enemy’s where true strike comes in handy he really shines!
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Honestly, I have him duped as a 6* and he's not getting into any of my teams. Chances are you have champs that are better at everything he does and there's not much to his abilities.
    6* pulls can be painful, all 5 of mine are bench warmers.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    he was my first 6* as well. After playing with him for a bit, I honestly wasn't disappointed.
    His spec1 gives true strike for a while, and it's easy to keep it up
    only downside is that there is a gap where he stomps and the opponent can easily dash in and screw you over
    Spec2 with focus does massive crit damage especially when the opponent has under 15% health
    Spec3 gives AAR for around 40 seconds?
    Focus is is nasty, huge crit damages
    Overall, I'd give him a 7/10. He's no corvus or domino but he really isn't as bad as you think.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    great pull I wish i have him as a 6star
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Ironically, Karnac was my first 6* as well... think of it as a free 455 champ lol. Good luck with your future pulls though
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @Odin no he isn’t. Just because he doesn’t have big damage doesn’t make him worthless. He’s still a good auto block and evade counter.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    jay_den said:

great pull I wish i have him as a 6star

Well, I hope you get a triple dupe or more 6* Karnak in the future and get him consecutively in your next 6 star openings.. Good luck..lol
    thinks for your wishes for me getting a 6* Karnak as my 1st 6* and if I do pull him, I will think you even more.
  • JbwildeJbwilde Posts: 55
    edited January 2020
    My first was Jane Foster and my second was dp xforce it could be worse.