**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why am I not getting any decent 6 stars out of 10 pulls ?

I have been playing this game since 4 years now , i have decent 5 stars 1 or 2 beyong God 5 to 6 God tier so i cant complain about 5 stars but my 6 star roaster bleeds my heart . I have opened 10 crystals and my best is duped glly . My question here is am i ever gonna get any good 6 star because i have seen guys having 5 6 stars out of which 2 are beyond God tiers .. why is that ?

Comments

• EvilincarnateEvilincarnate Posts: 22
    @DeaconVelvet you have been there ? When did you came out of it ? And by which champ ?
    @Worknprogress i get it you have moaned more lol . But you didn’t read about others happy with only 5 6 stars 2 beyond God tiers
    @booscka2536 ahhh .. i wish you get and dupe both civil and nightThrasher as 6 and 5 stars lol
    @Worknprogress i agree , just wana know when am i gonna hit hot streak i may not play arenas but i have been playing this game for 4 years or more now
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

@Worknprogress i get it you have moaned more lol . But you didn’t read about others happy with only 5 6 stars 2 beyond God tiers

I'm not much of a moaner about crystal pulls honestly. It's funny more than anything. Would I like to hit a hot streak soon? Absolutely. Will I get bent out of shape when I keep duping and double duping garbage? Nah. Nature of the beast unfortunately

Some people get lucky early. Don't be mad at them just push through the trash until you hit good
    @Worknprogress and i want to know if its better to open more then one crystal , i think if i open 2 or 3 crystals together then may be one of them will be a solid one

@Worknprogress i agree , just wana know when am i gonna hit hot streak i may not play arenas but i have been playing this game for 4 years or more now

Who knows? Could be days, weeks, months, or years. Trying to apply any rhyme or reason to this game will have you in fits. All you can do is make the best of what you get and ride the wave when it comes
    @Worknprogress i have 7 t5 basics now . I have 5 maxed out 5 stars now . I also have a skill mystq science and generic awakening gems. I have used a skill on blade earlier a science on void and a science on cap iw yet i have another science . I dont have any mystq except vodo a skill except km to awaken and no champ worthy generic . Its been years i have been saving these class gems , generic i got few days back in gift like others , previous generic i used on strk enhanced ..
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Nightcrawler is fairly underrated, use the Havok Synergy and those Deep Wounds activate on Every Crit, the Damage ain't bad at all.
    @LibertyPrimeV1 I easily take tier 2 bosses mostly without using items all the way till boss . I have no use of nc as a attacker , yeah can have fun in realm or lbrynth . I dont see any other use of nc except that he is even now not any good defender too
  • Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    My close friend have four 6 stars which are cap iw, corvus, red hulk, nebula. So If you dont have a chance, you will never escape from bad picks.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    It’s basically gambling, so it could be a great champ on your next pull or more **** on your next ten.

Imagine sitting at the MegaBucks machine for a couple hours, thousands of dollars in and all you won was a tshirt and VIP status at the buffet...as soon as you leave, someone else sits down and wins 20+mil on one spin.

Does that suck? Hell yeah! Is it fair? No, but most things aren’t.

Lastly, Night Thrasher is actually a pretty good champ, not a “god tier” by majority opinion but don’t underestimate him...and duping him would be awesome, I wouldn’t mind awakening mine.

Anyway, good luck on your next crystal 👍🏽

@Worknprogress i have 7 t5 basics now . I have 5 maxed out 5 stars now . I also have a skill mystq science and generic awakening gems. I have used a skill on blade earlier a science on void and a science on cap iw yet i have another science . I dont have any mystq except vodo a skill except km to awaken and no champ worthy generic . Its been years i have been saving these class gems , generic i got few days back in gift like others , previous generic i used on strk enhanced ..

Voodoo is actually really solid. I have 9 R2 6*s and 22 R5 5*s and am considering going and taking Voodoo to R5 now still. He's becoming fairly useful lately
    Voodoo is also one of the few good mystics that you dont HAVE to use MD with. Yes, it helps him a lot but you can still use him very effectively without it. Also he's far less niche than the majority of good mystics as well. Pretty much him, magik, and Doom are really the only mystics I like (and I have a R2 duped sym sup). The rest are far too niche and mastery reliant.

@LibertyPrimeV1 I easily take tier 2 bosses mostly without using items all the way till boss . I have no use of nc as a attacker , yeah can have fun in realm or lbrynth . I dont see any other use of nc except that he is even now not any good defender too

Yeah but he'd have more uses than a Non-Duped Deadpool X-Force, or that Cap WWII.
    @LibertyPrimeV1 but i need a good 6 star at some point if its totally luck then i may be i never get one because for me it takes month to open a 6 star

Yeah but he'd have more uses than a Non-Duped Deadpool X-Force, or that Cap WWII.
    Dpx is so low key underrated. Hes a synergy savior if you run Nick Fury and Marvel with suicides. Makes it that you dont have to spend a fortune to get a useless goldpool and still have a champ that's not a complete throw away champ for synergy. Yeah hes not gonna be a boss killer but he can take some easy path fights to save health on nick and marvel while providing an insanely useful synergy
    edited January 2020
    @LibertyPrimeV1 i can send you sc of last 2 wars mvp tier 4 war for now . Last season we ended tier 2 and i have mostly been mvp . I do all these only by void rank 5 and km rank 4 synergy third champ i use random for minis or spectating my path .. can you ever see me using nc and havok in war or aq map 6 ? I just need one solid rank 2 able 6 star to fill a big gap in my roaster

@LibertyPrimeV1 but i need a good 6 star at some point if its totally luck then i may be i never get one because for me it takes month to open a 6 star

Well you had said in the Title why weren't you getting any "Decent" 6 Star Pulls, i was just explaining a few of those are way better than Decent. As for good and great that's kind of subjective, like you said about Nightcrawler you just don't need him at your stage but someone opening their first 6 Star may have been hyped to have that over the Bottom Tier Pulls like Non Duped DPXF. All you can really do is hope though, but don't Expect something amazing after a certain point, it's RNG and different for everyone. I heard there was a guy that has opened 4 6 Star Crystals and gotten Mordo everytime... (Mordo himself isn't bad but his Dupe is near useless)
    @Worknprogress i had no idea of this sunergy . I will check it . I dont have nick or cap by the way , only 4 star nick
    I wouldn't even start to worry about your 6*s until you get to at least around 10-15 R5 5*s. Build a strong and diverse 5* roster and by the time you actually NEED 6*s, they'll be there

Dpx is so low key underrated. Hes a synergy savior if you run Nick Fury and Marvel with suicides. Makes it that you dont have to spend a fortune to get a useless goldpool and still have a champ that's not a complete throw away champ for synergy. Yeah hes not gonna be a boss killer but he can take some easy path fights to save health on nick and marvel while providing an insanely useful synergy
    Here's another example, I didn't think of that use probably because I'm not at that level. (Side note I enjoy Duped DPXF, he cleared So Much early content for me)