**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

January 1 catalyst daily cards...gone?

Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
I bought 2 of the January 1 daily cards for catalysts. I’ve been collecting shards everyday for 18 days. They are supposed to give shards for 30 days. As of this morning both are gone from my card page. Anyone else have this happen?

Comments

• Lpirnie5321Lpirnie5321 Posts: 113
    Mine is gone too
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I know at least one more in my alliance as well.
  • Lpirnie5321Lpirnie5321 Posts: 113
    They’ll get it fixed.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Mine are gone as well.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    edited January 2020

They’ll get it fixed.

Do they know this needs to be fixed? I couldn't claim the last one because.... *drumroll* IT WAS GONE. They better make sure we're able to claim the missing items.
  • DaveX1992DaveX1992 Posts: 21
    Same here, unit one is still there but the catalyst one disappeared...
    Anyone out there know if Kabam knows about this?
    I’ve sent in a ticket and I know others have as well.
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you've encountered this issue. If you haven't already, I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below in an effort to resolve it.

- Android Troubleshooting
    - iOS Troubleshooting

Please let us know if troubleshooting works. If not, please try to provide us with as much of the following information as possible:

1- Device make and model
    2- Operating System and version
    3- Whether you are connected to the game using WiFi or a cellular connection
    4- Internet Service Provider
    5- Which version of the game you're currently running

I've also alerted the rest of the Team that this is happening so we can look into on our end and hopefully get it resolved as quickly as possible. As soon as we know more, we'll be sure to let you all know.

Thank you all for your patience in the meantime!
    1.) iPhone 8 Plus
    2.) 13.3 (latest version)
    3.) Cell connection
    4.) Sprint
    5.) The current version

Trust me, it's not our phones, it's the servers

Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you've encountered this issue. If you haven't already, I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below in an effort to resolve it.

- iOS Troubleshooting

Please let us know if troubleshooting works. If not, please try to provide us with as much of the following information as possible:

1- Device make and model

I've also alerted the rest of the Team that this is happening so we can look into on our end and hopefully get it resolved as quickly as possible. As soon as we know more, we'll be sure to let you all know.

iPhone XR
    iOS 13.3
    I’ve tried both
    Rogers Wireless
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★

Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you've encountered this issue. If you haven't already, I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below in an effort to resolve it.

- iOS Troubleshooting

1- Device make and model

1. Iphone 11
    2. Latest
    3. Both (wifi & cellural)
    4. Cosmote
    5. Latest

I have done the restarts and nothing changed still no cards to claim.

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★

- iOS Troubleshooting

1- Device make and model

1. Google pixel 2 XL (also attempted on 2019 iPad mini)
    2. Latest Android + iOS
    3. Pixel is cellular, iPad is wifi
    4. Cellular is Verizon, wifi is spectrum
    5. Latest version of the game on both Devices

For additional context, when I went back to the main menu last night the daily card popped up to claim, I hit claim all but the game hung for a bit. I went to double check in the daily card /stash, and the 3 January monthly cards disappeared, but the daily unit card was still there.

I have also opened a ticket with support which was escalated to payments for some reason? Guess maybe because it was purchase related.

• The rest of the team has been alerted so that they can look into this. I see that some mentioned they purchased multiple and aren't seeing them; for those haven't already mentioned it, could you let us know which Catalyst Daily Card/Cards you purchased?
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★

Tier 5 tech daily card
    Tier 4 cosmic daily card
  • SpunjieeSpunjiee Posts: 4
    edited January 2020
    Mine are gone also. As you can see above this is widespread across many accounts and not an individual issue. Hope you can resolve this matter asap. Thanks

TIER 5 MUTANT DAILY CARD

TIER 4 SKILL DAILY CARD

SKILL CATALYST DAILY CARD
  • The team was able to get a fix for this pushed out. If you wait a few minutes and restart your game, you should be able to see them again.
    It’s fixed. Thanks @Kabam Zibiit
  • DaveX1992DaveX1992 Posts: 21
    Received them too, thank you @Kabam Zibiit
    Osfan8 said:

Osfan8 said:

• Glad to hear it! If there are any issues, be sure to let us know.