**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Show us those juicy 6 star rosters!

13»

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    edited January 2020

Could definitely use some better dupes
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 216 ★★
    I could use luck in 6*. Not so good roster.

• TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★

I can’t complain at the moment. The first 2 (moon knight and rhino) were painful but since then it’s been looking up a lot!
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

That's some ridiculous starting luck
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    edited January 2020
    below average...but I'm just thankful i got decent ones.

I still remember when my first 2 6 stars were dpx and rocket. i was dreading my 3rd...but my luck picked up from there...RH, sentinel, punisher 2099, ronin, gamora, imiw.

ronin, imiw and sentinel had been the most useful ones.

now it seems to steadily decline again cz my last 2 has been spidey og and sentry.

• Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129

• arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

0din said:

I just pulled ghost. Over the moon!

Youre excitement for ghost was on par with someone with 2 or 3 six stars...then you show your roster! Love that people with stacked rosters can still get amped about a new champ
    Why wouldn't we? I cant wait to dupe my 6* ghost or nick personally. I'll be ecstatic. People with stacked rosters obviously love love game otherwise we wouldn't have spent the time/money getting there.

I look at that roster and I think wow: twenty four rounds.
    Around 5mil? Run it twice a day and that amounts to 30mil from using 6* roster only.
    arsjum said:

DNA3000 said:

0din said:

Youre excitement for ghost was on par with someone with 2 or 3 six stars...then you show your roster! Love that people with stacked rosters can still get amped about a new champ
    Why wouldn't we? I cant wait to dupe my 6* ghost or nick personally. I'll be ecstatic. People with stacked rosters obviously love love game otherwise we wouldn't have spent the time/money getting there.

Around 5mil? Run it twice a day and that amounts to 30mil from using 6* roster only.
    Can do somewhere between 20-25M/day between 5/6*s if I run them all and keep up with it as they refresh. I work too much for that sort of grind though.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

arsjum said:

DNA3000 said:

0din said:

Can do somewhere between 20-25M/day between 5/6*s if I run them all and keep up with it as they refresh. I work too much for that sort of grind though.
    Definitely. Was just thinking when you feel like you want to, you can grind for pretty much any featured 5*. A lot of folks attribute the rising cut off in the featured to bots but I think it has more to do with the players' rosters becoming much bigger than before.
    arsjum said:

arsjum said:

DNA3000 said:

0din said:

Definitely. Was just thinking when you feel like you want to, you can grind for pretty much any featured 5*. A lot of folks attribute the rising cut off in the featured to bots but I think it has more to do with the players' rosters becoming much bigger than before.
    Just takes so long. A full run of 5/6*s takes hours. I pretty much never have the time to sit down and play for 2-3hrs at a time multiple times a day
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    0din said:

Dear God.
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    edited January 2020

I wouldn't exactly call it a juicy 6* roster but I was pretty happy when I pulled Sabertooth last week. Dormammu has also come in handy quite a few times, I dont see too much love for him on the forums but hes got me out of a few scrapes
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Only 8, nothing too special but I’m pretty happy with them

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    MikeHock said:

Why? It's not like my Awakened Kingpin is going to impress anyone.

More impressive than a duped DPX or Diablo 😁.

And sure, he's not game-changing, but situationally he can be really useful. Could have been a lot worse.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    edited January 2020

I bet you guys are jealous now! :D

Read your messages and don’t be so ignorant lol
    What...? Lol, seriously?
    How does not reading all in game messages make one ignorant? Haha... or do you mean I shouldn't ignore the messages?
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

Nice Drax and Invisible Women!
    I love how you put invisible women, in plural! :wink: Even if he has duped her, there won't be more than one 6 star of her. Haha.