**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Road to 1 million acorns

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
Where are you guys at I’m at 835158 acorns, in 4 days I should be done

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    I'm way off, but then I haven't explored master or uncollected EQ yet
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m 2 purchases of 6 star shards away
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    I just have the 6* shards and t5b to buy
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm close to 800k. Still haven't finished exploring master EQ.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    edited January 2020

Still far away from the big prize
    But I didn’t 100% UC and Master EQ yet
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    just shy of 900k at the moment. 3 days and ill be done
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    3 more days and I'll be done. Just over 881k right now. Need to get 2 more 6* shards
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    876k, 3 more days or shorter if explore normal EQ.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    I did completed mine today

• JonnySnowJonnySnow Posts: 117
    800,457 Should finish it up in about 4-5 days
  • AshMoskovAshMoskov Posts: 54
    Only 253,550 lol..I don't have any chance to get 1 mill acorns
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    850kish
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 180 ★★

• AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    850k thought i was gonna have to explore heroic and normal and all that but just 4 or 5 more days of epic side quest and ill be there
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Man I'm only at like 400K, but still haven't explored Master or Epic. I'll sit on baskets for a few days until Ghost isn't locked up somewhere too
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I've got like 330k, but I'm very close to finishing up with Uncollected chapter 2 100%, and from there I'm doing 100% master, heroic and normal, and then the arenas, and saving my baskets so i can do them all in 1 go boosted so I'll either hit 1 mil or be a bit off, I'll need to purchase units to buy energy
  • Tiger360 said:

I've got like 330k, but I'm very close to finishing up with Uncollected chapter 2 100%, and from there I'm doing 100% master, heroic and normal, and then the arenas, and saving my baskets so i can do them all in 1 go boosted so I'll either hit 1 mil or be a bit off, I'll need to purchase units to buy energy

Bright side is the acorn side event does not use energy
  • slatetupeloslatetupelo Posts: 2
    How many more days will we be receiving baskets? Does it end this week or continue for the rest of the month?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    my excitement for the 5 star awakening gem died out after i opened my 4 star awakening gem and to no surprise got the same awakening gem i already had skill. so yah im expecting a mutant awakening gem since i already have one.

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Tiger360 said:

Bright side is the acorn side event does not use energy
    Yep. I've done the calculations if I 100% Normal, heroic, master and the first 2 chapters of UC along with doing all the solo missions and Master everyday without fail I'll be put at like 1 mil and 50k, and the arena I'll do like the first 3 milestones for each so I have room for mistakes such as dying to the boss in master