**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iceman Uncollected

AuceAuce Posts: 424 ★★
I'm just having a tough time on this one. I don't have a 5* Corvus which everyone suggests. This is basically my main roster, can some of you please help me with what would be my best team?

Comments

• Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    i would use cap as he can armor break
    also IMIW is immune to cold snap
    his special 2 is easier to avoid due to unblock-able so push to sp2 whenever possible
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    bwcv can nullify his armor also gains real high amount of charges due to him being immune to bleed
    spam special 2 and dex his sp2 and win the fight
  • DtsDts Posts: 53
    sabretooth is cold immune
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    Cap marvel movie gains charges really really fast under cold I believe which means if you got her close she will get indestructible and huge damage output fast ... haven’t tried it but might be an option
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Auce said:

Treo said:

Cap marvel movie gains charges really really fast under cold I believe which means if you got her close she will get indestructible and huge damage output fast ... haven’t tried it but might be an option

That's the current plan. I'll let you know how it works.
    That is the exact way i did it. She gains charges very fast and after 2 sp 2s he was gone.
    My cmm is 4/55 and not duped so you should get him with her.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    You can use a 4* Havok as well...but, you really shouldn't have issues since you got Captain Sparkles.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    i used Hyperion super easy fight, with champs you got starky should handle him easily
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    I used my maxed 4* CMM, gained 25 charge before and then one shot him
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Bro, ur 5/65 cmm should destroy him. Those cold snaps count as energy energy damage so u would reach 25 charges in not time and wreck him. She also applies armor breaks which removes his ice armor
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Use ST
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    on one run i used magik. at first i parried him to disable his ice armor, then got magik to sp2, spammed it and constantly kept iceman in the corner. you need to be careful and cautious when he has his sp1 or sp2 ready to evade him. sure, you'll get coldpsnap at first but if you have full health at the beginning, it won't kill you.

you have a lot of options. that's one that no one said so far just so you can consider it