**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 Star Arena Infinite Streak Question

So, I've this question before but so far I'm managing to hit the 21 Streak without too much of a problem. But past the 21 Streak I almost always encounter a Death Squad and it's game over. What's the ideal setup past the 21 fight win Streak? Some guides recommend 1 5* at Rank 2 w/ 2 5* at Rank 1. This seems to be giving me the Death Squad. Are there any other suggestions?

Comments

• So after 20, make sure to use some combination that is higher than the one you mentioned that resulted in Death Match. There is no such thing as “too high” of a team, only “too low” of a team.

The mentioned 5*r2, 5*r1, 5*r1 is basically in 4* terms a 4/40, 3/30, 3/30. That “could” get you in trouble unless they average out to be in the upper half of your roster of those with similar ranks (ie, an upper half 4/40 with two upper half 3/30's). It might be a total team rating of 10,000 (approx) or above that might be safe to use.

I’d stick with two champs at 4*4/40 with only one at 4*3/30 (or 5* equivalents) as the bare minimum to use.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    I just make sure my overall team PI is over 15 000, so each champ has to be min. 5000 PI (I'll use 5* r2 champs at a bare min.)
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★

So after 20, make sure to use some combination that is higher than the one you mentioned that resulted in Death Match. There is no such thing as “too high” of a team, only “too low” of a team.

The mentioned 5*r2, 5*r1, 5*r1 is basically in 4* terms a 4/40, 3/30, 3/30. That “could” get you in trouble unless they average out to be in the upper half of your roster of those with similar ranks (ie, an upper half 4/40 with two upper half 3/30's). It might be a total team rating of 10,000 (approx) or above that might be safe to use.

I’d stick with two champs at 4*4/40 with only one at 4*3/30 (or 5* equivalents) as the bare minimum to use.

Gotcha, so you're suggesting using at least 2 5*s at Rank 2 as opposed to 1? Along with 1 5* at Rank1. Also, will 4*s work as well. Like you suggested 2 4* 4/40s with 1 4* 3/30?
  • KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 69
    I use my lowest 5* R1 champs for the first 9 arena fights. Then I used my 6* until I hit a 15 streak. After this I go with 2x 5* R1 and my highest available 5* and I repeat this process until I've cycled through all of my 5*s. This process works very well for me. I have 110x 5* champs and 25x 6* champs and a full grind gives me close to 4.7 million points. Do this twice a day and its very easy to hit the top 10%.
    KrisGJJ said:

I use my lowest 5* R1 champs for the first 9 arena fights. Then I used my 6* until I hit a 15 streak. After this I go with 2x 5* R1 and my highest available 5* and I repeat this process until I've cycled through all of my 5*s. This process works very well for me. I have 110x 5* champs and 25x 6* champs and a full grind gives me close to 4.7 million points. Do this twice a day and its very easy to hit the top 10%.

Well, easier said than done. I don't have that many 5 Stars, let alone 6 Stars. Got about 60 5 Stars, and I'd say Half of them are Rank 1, and the remaining being a mix bag of Rank 2s all the way up to 4. Got about 5 6 Stars only as well, so I doubt if that method will work.
  • KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 69
    you can basically use anyone for the 1st 9 arena fights.

But I would stick to your top guns until you surpass 15 streak.

Then as someone else mentioned keep the Pi above 15k to be safe. I always bring 2x r1 5* with 1 5* that is R3 or better.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I shoot for a team PI minimum over 11k and haven't had issues.
    If you have a lot of R1s to burn through, use an R3 and two R1s.
    Try to pair teams together with synergies too
  • This post of OP is about maintaining streak after 15 or 20 (a different thread was about first reaching 15).

Gotcha, so you're suggesting using at least 2 5*s at Rank 2 as opposed to 1? Along with 1 5* at Rank1. Also, will 4*s work as well. Like you suggested 2 4* 4/40s with 1 4* 3/30?

And, yes @SlashingSunset , after 20, either way with 5* or 4* equivalents are fine. Just try and avoid using too low (within each of those Ranks) all at the same time. I’d actually up the recommendation closer to 11,000 (as someone else mentioned) to be safe.

This post of OP is about maintaining streak after 15 or 20 (a different thread was about first reaching 15).

And, yes @SlashingSunset , after 20, either way with 5* or 4* equivalents are fine. Just try and avoid using too low (within each of those Ranks) all at the same time. I’d actually up the recommendation closer to 11,000 (as someone else mentioned) to be safe.
    Yes yes, thank you. I've figured to always use at least 2 Rank 2 5* or above and the third being someone of equal rank or at least a Rank 1 5*.