**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who do u think is the best mcoc youtuber

Have a say of who u think is the best mcoc youtuber (don’t need to give reasons whyπŸ™ƒ)
Β«13

Comments

• MADMANDIFFA_69MADMANDIFFA_69 Posts: 84 β˜…
    Does anyone here remember shredder the youtuber
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Personally, I love watching UKM, but seatin is pretty good too.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Seatin for entertainment and early review on characters/quests
    Kt1 for endgame analysis
    BGs old vids were good due to the sheer effort that went into the guides
  • Berty11111Berty11111 Posts: 3 β˜…
    Kt1 for the knowledge and seatin for being awesome. BG used to have useful videos
  • DragonUnleashedDragonUnleashed Posts: 62 β˜…
    edited January 2020
    Lagacy for fighting skills, aw war vids and new view of champs that don't get enough love..
    Everyone looked down on Human Torch when released, then he showed how to play him, and suddenly he was an insane champ..

Dork Lessons for his... Lessons

Seatin for walkthroughs and laughs

Prof hoff for his offer reviews

Katy Candy for her 6 min. How to use champs and her laugh

Kt1 for his knowledge and opinion on certain topics

Brian Grant for his skills and info during gameplay

Ilackskills for his hard opinions

RichtheMan for his weekly news

Honourable mentions :smile: :

Unofficial kabam mike
    Darkzodiac
    Lord Shaedow
    Jason Voorhees
    Tiffany (😍)

a warm thank you to all these contentcreators for helping us noobs out ! πŸ‘
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Seatin the british pasty white gambling boi obviously
    Dorky Dave
    Prof Hoff i like as well
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 β˜…β˜…
    KT1 for his takes on game issues, overall gameplay and info on game mechanics as well as his newest series on guides on maximising champs.
    UnofficialKabamMike for his well broken down guides on dealing with annoying champions.
    Katy for her overall wholesomeness.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306 β˜…
    craftygrinding for the arena score predictions.
    Lord shaedow for the how to use a champ videos.
    richtheman for quick guide to most spl events.
    proffhoff for the various deals.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There are a bunch of good people on YouTube. I just try to avoid the paid advertisements and stick to honest creators who say what they want freely without worrying about biting the hand that feeds them
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The following have each been helpful to me in my time playing the game: Dork Lessons, Seatin, RichtheMan, Prof Hoff, Brian Grant.

Dork Lesson has very helpful videos on things like Dex, Evande, Parry, etc. I also enjoy how he from time to time makes theme music for characters.

Seatin, always enjoy his initial clears vids, rank up and gameplay videos

RichtheMan I appreciate his news videos as they cover current news around the community in a summative fashion.

Prof Hoff, Similar to Rich he provides some current news, but in addition covers offers in various aspects of the store so as to help players make wise use of units, money, and or other items used to purchase.

Brian Grant: His advice I used back in the day when I was barely starting out and still appreciate his arena cutoffs and arena videos. He also tries to give out good advice in regards to content in general.

These are my normal go to guys when checking about content. One new one has been added within the last month or so and that is ilacskills. Appreciate the things he points out.

Respectfully,

BowTieJohn