**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best counter to variant 4 electro

I have explored every other quest of variant 4. Need to kill Electro two more times to explore 100% but I'm having a hard time with him. Can anyone suggest me a decent counter to him?

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Ghulk
    Hyperion
    Corvus
    Bishop
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    CMM
  • StarLord110896StarLord110896 Posts: 107
    Jh_Dez said:

Ghulk
    Hyperion
    Corvus
    Bishop

Corvus awakened?
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Corvus(awakened, get some kills and get him some charges and just burst electro down)
    Omega red(just do mediums,doesn't need to be awakened to counter the damage back)
    Namor(awakened and max sig,sig 200 means while attacking he takes no damage and instead reflects it onto the opponent)
    Hyperion(counter electros sp1 with your)
    Havok(he gains an insane amount of charges allowing you to detonate every couple of seconds and melt electro until you get to an sp3 and blast him down)
    Captain marvel movie(she'll get a lot of charges fast and allow you to go binary very fast and nuke him down)
    Aegon(if you can ramp him up to get the ability accuracy reduction he can counter electro)

Corvus(awakened, get some kills and get him some charges and just burst electro down)
    Omega red(just do mediums,doesn't need to be awakened to counter the damage back)
    Namor(awakened and max sig,sig 200 means while attacking he takes no damage and instead reflects it onto the opponent)
    Havok(he gains an insane amount of charges allowing you to detonate every couple of seconds and melt electro until you get to an sp3 and blast him down)
    Captain marvel movie(she'll get a lot of charges fast and allow you to go binary very fast and nuke him down)
    Aegon(if you can ramp him up to get the ability accuracy reduction he can counter electro)

Does captain marvel movie need to be duped?
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    How can I know that my suggestions will match your roster? You gotta share your options.

Basically champs that don’t make contact.

Domino 2 hits dash back
    Havok
    Yondu
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020

I was wondering earlier why noone was suggesting Namor. I thought there was something with the map or node.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★

It helps if she is but she doesn't need to be. The awakened ability just gives her an indestructible buff when she goes binary after getting 25 charges which can help but not needed.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Corvus bishop havok quake gulk cmm burst namor omega red domino
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Took him down with

Blade - parry parry parry sp1
    Void - fight normally and let debuffs kill him
    CG - need to be duped

and a few others across my 3 accounts.

It helps if she is but she doesn't need to be. The awakened ability just gives her an indestructible buff when she goes binary after getting 25 charges which can help but not needed.
    Great.. I have her at rank 4
    How's this team:
    Nick Fury
    Captain Marvel
    Archangel
    Doctor Voodoo
    Stark Enhanced Spiderman
    Will use Magik instead of Sparky in all or nothing path
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    For me, Havok worked amazingly. His energy resistance makes it so simple. He take much less damage for doing medium hits. With the energy debuff on him, he constantly generates plasma detonations on electro and his sp3 does great damage
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Soloed him twice with my 4/55 domino...medium light bait special.repeat till he is down
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Domino was best with Hypo a close second.

Domino first two M hits are non-contact, and Hypo can power gain and spam Sp1 the entire fight.

Dr. Zola
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I used Hyperion. Spammed sp1, super easy fight