**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

realm of legends

i their any point doing realm of legends it costs about 3,000 units in revives and potion and only gives 3 awful 4 star champions and 3 tier 4 basic for rewards which you can buy from the glory store is their anny point to it aside from using winter soldier as a test dummy.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Then don’t cost that much unit I’m can do it for free
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    3* void
    4/40 star lord

Have fun with no items.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★

3* void
    4/40 star lord

Have fun with no items.

Need someone for sw

i their any point doing realm of legends it costs about 3,000 units in revives and potion and only gives 3 awful 4 star champions and 3 tier 4 basic for rewards which you can buy from the glory store is their anny point to it aside from using winter soldier as a test dummy.

How about you expand and strengthen your champs? It’ll cost 0 unit
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    If RoL costs you 3k units you need to back into story and continue progressing, because you're nowhere near ready for it. You shouldn't need any items to complete RoL.

i have awful reflexes so really struggle and it took my entire 18k team to get winter soldier down 10% health I know all of the theory of parry and evading but struggle to execute it. my reflexes are so bad that i have only just finished act 4.1 with 3 rank 3 5 stars

Thence u need practice one you’re reflecting
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

i got the 3,000 unit figure from a youtube tutorial and haven't done any serious attempts

Must be a seriously outdated one then. Today at worst perhaps 2 revives and decent skill can get you through it. Back in the day you were forced to use 3*s and maybe 4/40 4*s. Today it's a lot easier. The name of the game is practice,practice, practice

i got the 3,000 unit figure from a youtube tutorial and haven't done any serious attempts

Outdate vidoes for sure
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I run it for free with 4* rulk and 4*void it's a great way to farm health pots. Don't waste units wait till you are ready
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Are you sure the 3000 unit quote wasn't for LOL?
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Bro it doesn't even take 3000 units to beat LOL
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195

that's outdated, I only had to use 2 level2 revives for my Star-lord to beat scarlet witch.
  • Cadeus74Cadeus74 Posts: 4
    Is it a 1 time run or do you get decent rewards every time you run it?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lol 3000 units? I didn’t even spend 500 when I first did it back in 2017. 5/50 starlord, 3 star guillotine. 5/50 scarlett witch. Probably spent maybe 300 units and I was trash back then
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I used 4* 4/40 x-23 for everyone except SW and Wolvie. Used max 4* OG Cap for SW and 3* guilly for Wolvie. Those were the days! Oh yeah, 0 units used, only revived guilly twice.
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    Cadeus74 said:

Is it a 1 time run or do you get decent rewards every time you run it?

Its a one time deal. You only get once. But you do get health portions(RNG based) for taking down each node.