**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why are sig stones so rare?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
I mean it doesn't make any sense. On average monthly EQ you can get 15 5* and 10 4* sig stones (as far as I remember, correct me if I am wrong) and these are not even generic. It has seriously become more probable to pull the same champion twice in a row than pulling 20 sig stones of the same class during given period of time.

Now I know sig stines are often part of daily cards and offers, but is there any way to regularly get decent amounts of these?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    I don't think they are that rare to be honest. At least I'm always getting them without even trying.
    Something like 2 weeks ago I opened 500 and something of the 5-star signature stones
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I don’t think they are super rare. They don’t flood the game like 4* and 3* but should be rather than those. I see you mentioned 4* and truth is I’m overflowing with 4* sit stones all the time. They are in the solo events so you can get 4 a day basically if you are grinding. 5* though you get a guaranteed handful every month, they are part of story and variant rewards, and then special events usually contain a handful of reward too. Some special events recently have gave out a lot of 5* sig stones as well.

Problem I typically see is people decide to dump sig stone into champs where it isn’t worth it. You don’t have to use them as you get them unless there is a real benefit. At some point you get the majority of what you can from the sig and more stones are a waste. I save a lot of mine for my awakening gems. Unless they are a champ that benefits for max sig(aegon/cap IW for example I maxed) then there is a spot when you should stop investing stones into that champ unless you are maxing them for prestige.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Hearing a lot of opinions on the rarity, which is awesome, but anyone mind sharing how to get as many sig stones as you claim to have? I need 140 more for OR and he's the first mutant I have invested in.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They’re rare for everyone not buying sig stone deals
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Ther is stil rare if u buying them u get a lot of them
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Sig stones are mainly obtained via deals. Yes they are rare and it’s meant to be that way.
    Unless you want to buy them on deals you’ll be taking very long to max sig a 5*