**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you like a Dr. Strange buff?

MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
edited January 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Sorcerer Supreme

Would you like a Dr. Strange buff? 28 votes

Yes
100%
Spity68Pirate1jdrum663GK_23MagrailothosBajjsbwuqjwMonto_Carlos28Lvernon15Mqc19Svensktigershadow_lurker22MDarwishWilla08LeoCruzDead1Speedro420SleipnirrodDone2023Alyyan99sacoma_sack78 28 votes
No
0%

Comments

• SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    Yes
    Who would not like a buff to a character thats mediocre? Thats like asking if we would like to have more units from questing?
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Yes
    Bring him back to his original state before the nerf. Plenty of new champs that are far more op in his og state.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Undo the 12.0 nerf
  • Pirate1Pirate1 Posts: 5
    Yes
    I’d like to see him get similar treatment that iron fist and juggernaut received with there heavy attacks causing stagger or nullify. If they can do something little for them hopefully they can do something similar for DS regardless of what that may be. I’d like a rework, but all I’m saying is I’d be happy settling for a micro buff as well. Please no more synergy bonuses. Just work on the champ.
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Yes
    They are more likely to launch a new Dr. Strange than to buff the current one
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    With all his synergy bonuses he is an almost god tier champ, it’s actually about the level he should be without having to use 4 team spots with all mystic champs,to achieve any usefulness.