**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon Calendar

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
Enjoy!

Comments

• LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Sorry, looks like Kabam switched up the starting rotation.... Updated

Calendar for October 2019

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Hey that’s awesome ty
  • AknylmzAknylmz Posts: 38
    If we were sure of the dungeon days I wish it was not mentioned in the mail
    Here is the dungeon day calendar for this month. Dungeon Days activated when we hit whatever the next community fight count milestone...

Thanks for the calendar again.

Although the dungeon days may not active till kabam wants it to. So we will probably see it in the last set of dungeon matches.
    Jaded said:

Although the dungeon days may not active till kabam wants it to. So we will probably see it in the last set of dungeon matches.

Well, Dungeon Days is the next milestone for the community fights. Kabam hasn't told us what that milestone fight count actually is though so yeah it can be whenever. I guessing it will be sooner rather than at the very end cause we need to hit the other milestones as well (Gold Arena & Free Alliance Quests Maps)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/165810/fantastic-family-community-milestones-event-nov-13-fight-count-382-501-844/p1

Jaded said:

Well, Dungeon Days is the next milestone for the community fights. Kabam hasn't told us what that milestone fight count actually is though so yeah it can be whenever. I guessing it will be sooner rather than at the very end cause we need to hit the other milestones as well (Gold Arena & Free Alliance Quests Maps)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/165810/fantastic-family-community-milestones-event-nov-13-fight-count-382-501-844/p1
    No, I get what you’re saying. I just don’t think it’ll go live the second we hit the milestone. And kabam Will tells us when we get it.
    Jaded said:

No, I get what you’re saying. I just don’t think it’ll go live the second we hit the milestone. And kabam Will tells us when we get it.

Right. Yeah, I agree it won't go live once the milestone is reached but probably at the next 3 day session. My guess is that we will hit the next random milestone sometime over the next 3 days and Dungeon Days will get announced to happen in the 21st - 24th Tech/Science session, the 2nd round of the November Dungeons.
    With the holidays, a bit late but better late than never...

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    End of january is the last chance for the current crystals?

End of january is the last chance for the current crystals?

37+ days on the dungeon crystal clock so looks like last chance is on the morning of Tuesday, February 11th.
  • Before new threads start asking “When Dungeons Begin”, they should start tomorrow (Jan 20th).

And looks like the current Dungeon Crystals are available until 1 week before next month’s (Feb) dungeons would be starting.

Thanks for @LilMaddogHT for doing this thread and posting each month’s Dungeon Calendar and Opponent Class Cycle.

**A great thread to BOOKMARK for those interested in getting this info each month.
  • rcrawfordbrcrawfordb Posts: 15
    Hi all, any chance to have the calendar for January 2020...thanks

Hi all, any chance to have the calendar for January 2020...thanks

Yeah, sorry I’ll have it put together later tonight

• Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    Sometimes we get them, sometimes we don't
    We could only hope that we would consistently and regularly get a Dungeon Days each Dungeon cycle like we have in the past but they that stopped regularity back in October 2019.
  • @Panicndstreets (because you asked in a new thread) , see this thread for Dungeon Schedule. Bookmarking it will help you access it in future months (click on Star symbol to far right after Title Name of thread).
    Looks like Dungeons are coming, starting up on a Friday!!! #LetsGo